What do you do on Friday? MCIR Video

Rhett

just watched the whole thing. It looked like Erik just lost a chase, but then i saw the start in slow motion. The guy deff left before Erik, but Erik had no way of knowing the guy took the brake until he was already past him. You should have got your 2 bills bro, but thats street racing.

Let me explain a thing. Chase is a race no matter who leaves first. If you are given the go than take it. If the other person takes it and you chase, and you loose, you loose. There is no "red lit" in street rules. Don't move. Soon as Erik hit the rev limiter the other guy took off thinking Erik took the go. I don't think Erik saw him, but either way a chase is a race. BTW I can't see the video on my iPhone but I asume it is the one from a month ago or so.

Let me explain a thing. Chase is a race no matter who leaves first. If you are given the go than take it. If the other person takes it and you chase, and you loose, you loose. There is no "red lit" in street rules. Don't move. Soon as Erik hit the rev limiter the other guy took off thinking Erik took the go. I don't think Erik saw him, but either way a chase is a race. BTW I can't see the video on my iPhone but I asume it is the one from a month ago or so.

When you see the start of the race youll see why Erik won.

Erik leaves because he has the hit, but the guy left before Erik, before Erik knew the guy left he was already moving. So no, it wasnt a chase at all, otherwise i would have said Erik lost. This would be a whole different story if they were heads up, but Erik was 6 out in front and had n way of knowing the guy would take the brake that Erik was entitled too.

I hope this clears that up for those that didnt watch the race.

It don't matter. He got hustled. I have see that happen on the street plenty of times. If both racers leave and it is a race. No matter who had the go.

So Say at about half track Erik should have stopped and turned around? once the guy was next to him?

It don't matter. He got hustled. I have see that happen on the street plenty of times. If both racers leave and it is a race. No matter who had the go.

No, you dont understand. This isnt hustling. You wont understand until you see the slowmo of the start and understand the rules of that run.

I have seen a race in Dayton between a turbo Busa and a nitrous Busa. The turbo bike had the go but the nitrous bike took the go anyhow. The turbo bike moved maybe a foot or so and stopped after the nitrous bike took the go. He moved and lost the race. I saw him pay $1000 even though he had the go.

I have seen a race in Dayton between a turbo Busa and a nitrous Busa. The turbo bike had the go but the nitrous bike took the go anyhow. The turbo bike moved maybe a foot or so and stopped after the nitrous bike took the go. He moved and lost the race. I saw him pay $1000 even though he had the go.

was 1 bike set out 6 bike lengths in front of the other? This is what makes this not a hustle.

it matters when you cant see if the guy steals the break from you. And you go not knowing he stole it until he passes you. Otherwise erik wouldnt have moved. Im telling you man, once you see the start in slow motion youll change your mind.

That's why you set the rules of the race before the race. If not chase is a race. When Erik opened the throttle it sounded like he took off but he didn't and that's why the other bike left. I don't think he ment to leave on purpose.

The rules were set, 6 and the brake. So that means its not eriks fault. He doesnt see the guy had left until he was already past him, dont you understand that?

But that's why you set before the race, if the other bike leaves first he looses. If not, chase is a race and he can take the advantage of Erik not looking and not expecting the other bike to leave. It's a dickhead move to do but a chase is a race and that's why you iron this out before the race.

But that's why you set before the race, if the other bike leaves first he looses. If not, chase is a race and he can take the advantage of Erik not looking and not expecting the other bike to leave. It's a dickhead move to do but a chase is a race and that's why you iron this out before the race.

it wasnt a chase though, thats what you are still not understanding. The other guy left early, but since he was 6 bikes back, by the time erik leaves, the dude is at his tail and passing erik, thus giving him no time to react since he was already moving thinking the dude is 6 bikes back.

it wasnt a chase though, thats what you are still not understanding. The other guy left early, but since he was 6 bikes back, by the time erik leaves, the dude is at his tail and passing erik, thus giving him no time to react since he was already moving thinking the dude is 6 bikes back.

2 cars/bikes move... its a race. Its bullshit they did him like that, but thats just the way it is.

It does not matter. He left. He chased him down. He should have not moved at all. I understand. They should have made it right and went at it again. You don't understand. If you move at all you make it a race no matter if he is 6 bikes back or a half a track ahead of you. You do not move. Erik didn't know the guy left so he took off and made it a race, like it or not. Like I said, it was a dickhead move by the guy on the 14 but it was still a race. They should have restarted the race again and made it right.

It does not matter. He left. He chased him down. He should have not moved at all. I understand. They should have made it right and went at it again. You don't understand. If you move at all you make it a race no matter if he is 6 bikes back or a half a track ahead of you. You do not move. Erik didn't know the guy left so he took off and made it a race, like it or not. Like I said, it was a dickhead move by the guy on the 14 but it was still a race. They should have restarted the race again and made it right.

If it was a flagged race i would agree, but when you are out 6 bikes and agreed to getting the brake and the dude takes off before you, the race is over, he broke the rules of that race. Guy should have paid for trying to be a smartass.

lets all agree to disagree lol

If it was a flagged race i would agree, but when you are out 6 bikes and agreed to getting the brake and the dude takes off before you, the race is over, he broke the rules of that race.Guy should have paid for trying to be a smartass.

lets all agree to disagree lol

This