what did you run today?

SRTurbo04

well post your times

i left the bike an srt home sooo i brought th eexpedition for the beater class :bangbang:

ran a best of a 17.18@78.24 mph haha

i won two 10$ races in this thing but lost 20 to sam in a purple cavalier... i had the faster 60ft, 1/8th, 1/4 an trap but my ass slept at the line his r/t was .183 to me .410 ughh haha i ran a 17.37 to his 17.48 i fail

then took that home an brought out the v6 mustang weeeee ran a best of 15.42@89.61 dam its dirt slow

but i did beat brian carter :bangbang:

i made 14 passes in the mustang and 8 in the expo :lol:

disclaimer i am slow :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well post your times

i left the bike an srt home sooo i brought th eexpedition for the beater class :bangbang:

ran a best of a 17.18@78.24 mph haha

i won two 10$ races in this thing but lost 20 to sam in a purple cavalier... i had the faster 60ft, 1/8th, 1/4 an trap but my ass slept at the line his r/t was .183 to me .410 ughh haha i ran a 17.37 to his 17.48 i fail

then took that home an brought out the v6 mustang weeeee ran a best of 15.42@89.61 dam its dirt slow

but i did beat brian carter :bangbang:

i made 14 passes in the mustang and 8 in the expo :lol:

disclaimer i am slow :D

15.4 doesn't seem too bad for that mustang honestly...

12.79 before the heat got turned up to epic. 12.90 on he last 4 passes all with 1.84 60's.

I am actually happy the car ran that close to 13.00 on that many passes. Will make index racing a lot more fun later this year...

11.501 @ 124.2.

Rana. 18.8@122 first pass on that bike too and also got booted from the track for it :lol: good god that bike is too tall

12.79 before the heat got turned up to epic. 12.90 on he last 4 passes all with 1.84 60's.

I am actually happy the car ran that close to 13.00 on that many passes. Will make index racing a lot more fun later this year...

thanks for making me a few bucks today :D

15.4 on a 2.4 60'.... the SHO was bogging or blowing the tires off. called it quits at lunch and went golfing

Yea speaking of tires... the mustang needed tires badly alreaddy... so after the burn outs an launches I REALLY need tires for it ill be seeing u next week :lol:

Yup slow as shit ;)

ET: 9.43

MPH: 151

60': 1.71

On motor

dude as soon as you made that pass, the tech guys radio was blowin up!!!! the dude who was teching everyone in was trying to pull you for some reason or another, it was bs. then they wouldnt let me ride my "beater" bike because i didnt have the right jacket. :mad: but it all worked out because bill forgot to bring his helmet for the the white tsi so i saved the day and lent him mine. ended up helping him tune it all day. wasnt a wasted day but wish i could have ran :(

Big thanks to Anthony and CR for putting on another great event. We're sorry that we broke and shut the track down for a while but fortunately it happened right before lunch with no fluids down.

We were testing out some new launch RPM and finally figured it out on the last pass. Launch was awesome but the drive line didn't like it to much. I wish I had the slip for the 60'.

When we broke, all 4 wheels were locked up. NTR's staff was great and tried using wheel carts underneath each set but nothing worked. Once we saw that, we knew the failure was the transfer case. Since lunch was happening, they allowed us to just pull the T case right on the track. Mikey pulled the case and then they pushed us back to the starting area. At that point, he just fired the car back up and drove it to the trailer in FWD. We put in a spare T case and took it around the pits. The wheels were unlocked but there was still a clunking sound. It seems that the locked T case took out the rear end (or the rear end failed first and took out the T case). We had a spare rear end too but decided it wasn't worth doing the swap on site.

Overall, we're happy. I think we sorted out a few launching issues today that can definitely lead to a deeper 8 on a full pass. We've been very lucky on drive line parts on this car. We were way past due for a failure so it isn't too disappointing.

Big thanks to Anthony and CR for putting on another great event. We're sorry that we broke and shut the track down for a while but fortunately it happened right before lunch with no fluids down.

We were testing out some new launch RPM and finally figured it out on the last pass. Launch was awesome but the drive line didn't like it to much. I wish I had the slip for the 60'.

When we broke, all 4 wheels were locked up. NTR's staff was great and tried using wheel carts underneath each set but nothing worked. Once we saw that, we knew the failure was the transfer case. Since lunch was happening, they allowed us to just pull the T case right on the track. Mikey pulled the case and then they pushed us back to the starting area. At that point, he just fired the car back up and drove it to the trailer in FWD. We put in a spare T case and took it around the pits. The wheels were unlocked but there was still a clunking sound. It seems that the locked T case took out the rear end (or the rear end failed first and took out the T case). We had a spare rear end too but decided it wasn't worth doing the swap on site.

Overall, we're happy. I think we sorted out a few launching issues today that can definitely lead to a deeper 8 on a full pass. We've been very lucky on drive line parts on this car. We were way past due for a failure so it isn't too disappointing.

And you just posted last time how you didn't want to leave much harder.

This must be why. :(

Love that car.

And you just posted last time how you didn't want to leave much harder.

This must be why. :(

Love that car.

We really weren't trying to make it leave much harder, just give him a little more RPM range to avoid a slight bog. Its a crazy balancing act. Ideally, we'd be running an uber hot carbon clutch like all the high rollers but we're broke as a joke. The clutch we use has a very grabby feel and narrow engagement window. He has to basically slip it PERFECT. The more RPM the launch is set at just helps to give him a bit more opportunity to hook. On that pass though, it looked like it probably hooked close to peak torque though which is carnage city :D