what did you run today?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16.4 @ 86 w/ a 2.6 60'. Couldn't get a launch worth a damn, wheel hopped like a bitch every single time with varying rpm's. Did like derek and went to bdubs and then golfing, he beat me on the track but i beat him on the course! lol

I ran a best of 14.1 @ 99mph with serious boost issues. (Falling off, EBC just not working) and my car is so pig rich (10.0 AFR on the aem uego) , if it read lower it'd probably be a mid 9 if not mid 8 afr. God damn i need to get my fat pig of a car tuned.

I ran a best of 14.1 @ 99mph with serious boost issues. (Falling off, EBC just not working) and my car is so pig rich (10.0 AFR on the aem uego) , if it read lower it'd probably be a mid 9 if not mid 8 afr. God damn i need to get my fat pig of a car tuned.

Did I call it or what ?

My car ran pretty consistant 13.2's - 13.3's this morning with a best of 13.21. Not bad considering how hot it was and it was being hot lapped. Had a few mid 13 runs in there, my car had its usual traction issues coming off the line. Someday the car will get drag radials to fix that problem.

My car ran pretty consistant 13.2's - 13.3's this morning with a best of 13.21. Not bad considering how hot it was and it was being hot lapped. Had a few mid 13 runs in there, my car had its usual traction issues coming off the line. Someday the car will get drag radials to fix that problem.

Awww common, you can do better then that.

Set a PB for Trails, 11.59, Damn good for stock bottom NA car with temps in the mid 80's and a 2000+ DA. The 11.59 was only .1 off my overall PB which was set last November at D42 in 40 degree temps. Seems the spring modifications are going to pay off big time this fall. Can't wait now for that cool air.

... Thanks to all for making this rental happen.

Ran too fast one too many times. lol Got a warning to slow down on each run.

They were booting anybody running below 11.5 without a cage. I've been to a couple track rentals and never heard of them doing that before. Seems like there were a bunch of upset people which sucks because in order to keep running a quick car, you either have to let off or hit the brakes after the 1/8th.

I was hoping to get a warning, but never made it that low. Best of the day was 11.76 @ 121. I couldn't pull a decent short time to save my life.

My dad's car got the boot too...he ran a 11.47 when they were still dialing in the tune and got a "warning". A couple passes later, he stayed in it and ran a 11.0 and was told not to come back.

I spoke to them about that, since they've let us slide in the past.

There was no management present for most of the day, only techs and associates. They said if someone wrecked or got hurt because of a lack of safety equipment, they'd be liable and then some. We can usually get away with our runs because a manager is present.

I apologize for those that got booted.

I spoke to them about that, since they've let us slide in the past.

There was no management present for most of the day, only techs and associates. They said if someone wrecked or got hurt because of a lack of safety equipment, they'd be liable and then some. We can usually get away with our runs because a manager is present.

I apologize for those that got booted.

You see what happens when I leave you retards alone for a day?!

True story.

I couldn't seem to get the bugs worked out .My best was 10.21 @134.70 with a 1.55 60 ft . The track just wasn't that good at all for me. I was off almost 2 full tenths in my 60 ft. One of these days I'll get it figured out