Cyrax : Did I hurt your feelings?

Vlad

Honestly kick me from a thread? Some people on this forum really are little girls, not saying it was you but whoever kicked me, thats just ridiculous, for what? Guarentee nothing like this would happen if you actually met me in person or I was a local friend. Alot of favoritism is played on this site.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly kick me from a thread? Some people on this forum really are little girls, not saying it was you but whoever kicked me, thats just ridiculous, for what? Guarentee nothing like this would happen if you actually met me in person or I was a local friend. Alot of favoritism is played on this site.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/TCZfJ92SUnI/AAAAAAAAA6Q/5BzqT2d260E/1277576620004.jpg

I think the guy who did it can rip your arms off in one quick tug.

/finish him

Because you have met and seen me right?

And I dont know if he is the creator of the forum or not. I did not disrespect him, just repeated exactly what he said.

For one, I haven't been home since 11am this morning, so I didn't have the opportunity to remove you from the thread. Also, I wouldn't do that just because you're outta town or even whining about your lack of racing ability.

So before you go calling me out, get your shit straight first.

Lol, he called me out from a roll. Typical non-driving ricer.

Bring it out to D42 in November, I'll even give you the go.

You really are ignorant its unbelievable. You couldnt drive a damn 6spd on your bracket racing so you put an auto in it. How are you ANY different from me please tell me! And this actually sounds like a plan, how about we put $100 on it? You want to do one 1/4 race and one roll race? Both do one the way we want?

For one, I haven't been home since 11am this morning, so I didn't have the opportunity to remove you from the thread. Also, I wouldn't do that just because you're outta town or even whining about your lack of racing ability.

So before you go calling me out, get your shit straight first.

You must have missed my original post. I wasnt sure if it was you are not that removed me. It was more pertaining to the person that did. Apologies for using your name in the title.

• Downvote 1

You really are ignorant its unbelievable. You couldnt drive a damn 6spd on your bracket racing so you put an auto in it. How are you ANY different from me please tell me! And this actually sounds like a plan, how about we put $100 on it? You want to do one 1/4 race and one roll race? Both do one the way we want?

I wasn't aware there was a legal track where 2 people could roll race ?

Could you point it out really quick ?

One more time.

Bring your Supra to D42 in November. I will place $100 that I give you the go and still whup your ass. None of this roll ricer bullshit.

Funny thing is, you bitch about your disadvantage at a track but you're good "from a roll". On the flip side, mine is good from a dig or from a roll. I'm just not ignorant enough to do it on the street, especially risking the law for someone like you.

Either put up on the track, or shut up. It's not that I don't like people not from the area, I just don't like whiny 20-somethings who think their Supra is the fastest thing there is. From a roll of course :lol:

One more time.

Bring your Supra to D42 in November. I will place $100 that I give you the go and still whup your ass. None of this roll ricer bullshit.

Funny thing is, you bitch about your disadvantage at a track but you're good "from a roll". On the flip side, mine is good from a dig or from a roll. I'm just not ignorant enough to do it on the street, especially risking the law for someone like you.

Either put up on the track, or shut up. It's not that I don't like people not from the area, I just don't like whiny 20-somethings who think their Supra is the fastest thing there is. From a roll of course :lol:

These guys will race from a roll...

http://www.worldofoutlaws.com/Sprint/

http://www.indycar.com/schedule/

Seems like your the only one getting all butt-hurt. Also a bit of advice next time use spell check. :thumbup: