WTB winter beater, post what you have

cinergi

I've got a neon for sale perfect winter beater. Will come with an extra set of rims with some blizzick snow tires

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll162/04srturbo/1308febc.jpg

Thanks Paul, but I don't want another SRT4. lol

Guy up the road just posted a real decent looking ranger that either has larger tires or a small lift. Sign says it runs great just needs a master cylinder He was asking $500.

I might have to take a trip to Reynoldsburg and snoop it. Where is it? Rugosa/Brice?

I have a 89 reg cab short bed I am going back and forth on selling...... green makes things happen :)

More details?

93 acura integra 4 dr. 5 sp 188k

$900

What does it need?

Guy up the road just posted a real decent looking ranger that either has larger tires or a small lift. Sign says it runs great just needs a master cylinder He was asking $500.

EDIT, nevermind, I should read the whole thread before posting.

I might have to take a trip to Reynoldsburg and snoop it. Where is it? Rugosa/Brice?

What does it need?

just did brakes timing belt and plugs and wires. its slow at the low end then picks up fine, burns a lil oil if you get in it but i drive it everyday and i dont have any big issues with it

I will get down there and take some pics and see if theres anymore info, in the morning.

Its on Rugosa, other side of brice than were on. At that price, I bet it wont last very long.

Did you ever get more info?

My best find thus far has been a 94 Infiniti G20 with 94K miles and snow tires. Slight rust, but nothing major.

If that ranger is decent I might still pick it up.