If you could make a law...

Exodus

All cars must be equipped with an inter-auto communication system, so i can tell the fucktard infront of me pacing the car in the right lane and not passing to get the fuck out of the way.

People piss me off on the roads, and im about 10% of the crazy ass driver i was 5-6 years ago. i calm down and people get stupid

bicycles only allowed on bicycle roads.

Dumbass, cyclist are supposed to ride 2 wide on the right side of the road

Youre probably one of those douche bags that likes to pass me 18" to my left because youre in too much of a hurry to wait to go around me like you should

Youre probably one of those douche bags that likes to pass me 18" to my left because youre in too much of a hurry to wait to go around me like you should

keep the stupid bicycles off the road for cars. it's dangerous for a car to be going 25mph under the speed limit, but for some reason jack asses think it's ok to ride their bicycles on a 55 mph (riverside) road with curves. GTFO of the way!!!!!!!!!!!

You are also supposed to stop at stop signs, traffic lights, and not transition between the sidewalk and the street to take advantage of cross walks. You can also stop lane riding 2" from my mirror, or you can say hello to my door opening and me claiming that I didn't expect to see you there.

not saying you do it, but bicyclists are the first to bitch about not having rights on the road and they are the first fuckers to take advantage of them.

You are also supposed to stop at stop signs, traffic lights, and not transition between the sidewalk and the street to take advantage of cross walks. You can also stop lane riding 2" from my mirror, or you can say hello to my door opening and me claiming that I didn't expect to see you there.

not saying you do it, but bicyclists are the first to bitch about not having rights on the road and they are the first fuckers to take advantage of them.

yeah, i am sick of them rolling up on me close as fuck too, then on through the stop / traffic signs. it's fucking annoying when you are traveling the speed limit, approaching a a corner to find mid corner some bicycle fuck peddling along 3 foot out in the road. only to slam on the breaks, or quick-look-swerve-wide. either way, not fucking safe

I do that to people who pass on the berm when its posted not to or when its only two lane roads.

But I'd make an I.Q. test before getting your license as well as having kids. I'd make everyone on welfare pass drugs test every week before receiving any money. Finally I'd make a minimum speed limit on all roads and a higher minimum in the passing lane.

God i hate people.