How do you....

Rhett

Was just wondering how do you all do this, is there a special way for special types of waste? So how do you...

Shave your Balls

A - from front to back

B - from back to front

C - both ways to be sure you get it all

D- side to side

E - in a circular motion

F - dont Shave'em... All Natural

Edited by Rhett

Changed

Sweet, well since you asked C...

I start with the electric shaver typical using a clipper guard. Then once I have all that bushy alphafa sprout shit outta the way I then hit the edges so that I form a nice V with my cock right in the middle. Now comes the tricky part I lather my balls with shaving cream and carefully start to shave away the nut hairs. I don't stop till they're as smooth as eggs. Then end result is really something to be seen...

PM me for pics.

FAGS

i use a beard trimmer with the lowest gaurd. depending on how good of a job i wanna do and how much time i have to spend will determine how good it looks... well how good it looks to my girl anyway.

I dont use a blade... fuck that shit. no way i could nic my balls while trying to shave them that shit would hurt way too bad. At least with a trimmer you dont run the risk right?

i use a beard trimmer with the lowest gaurd. depending on how good of a job i wanna do and how much time i have to spend will determine how good it looks... well how good it looks to my girl anyway.

I dont use a blade... fuck that shit. no way i could nic my balls while trying to shave them that shit would hurt way too bad. At least with a trimmer you dont run the risk right?

This. For the most part.