Would you wear a shirt.........

Cordell

Why do people compare Obama and Palin? One is a politician (whether you agree with his policies or not), and the other is a dumb bitch who is using her popularity (with morons) to have her own reality show. Swear to god, she is in the top 5 on my list of people who should've been aborted.

Why do people compare Obama and Palin? One is a politician (whether you agree with his policies or not)' date=' and the other is a dumb bitch who is using her popularity (with morons) to have her own reality show. Swear to god, she is in the top 5 on my list of people who should've been aborted.[/quote']

QFT..

I'd rather rock one that said, "Obama fucked up my country and all I got was this T-shirt."

This country has been fucked for years. He just pulled down his pants and added more shit onto the steaming pile of dung his predecessors left him. My question is how many more presidents will we have to have before someone flushes the fucking toilet.

This country has been fucked for years. He just pulled down his pants and added more shit onto the steaming pile of dung his predecessors left him. My question is how many more presidents will we have to have before someone flushes the fucking toilet.

/thread

When someone opens up their eyes, and transforms the country back into the Constitutional style government we started with circa 1774 time frame.

When someone opens up their eyes, and transforms the country back into the Constitutional style government we started with circa 1774 time frame.

Most of you faggots would still bitch and moan about everything being fucked up.. so quit yer bitchin', because we all know you can't make everyone happy. :mad:

i hate sarah palin with a passion. i honestly dont know if theres any other "politician" (if you want to call her that) thats out right now that i despise more than her.

+1. I don't like obamalamadingdong or biden but I despise palin. You can't run your own state, you can't take care of you family, but you entertain governing a country. Wow. Just. Wow.

I'll try not to take that out of context. BTW, I have earned my right to bitch all I want.

Few dirty consiberal liberatives appreciate your service more than I, but no one has to earn the right to bitch (or not bitch) about the government.

Shirts that have 'messages' are generally groan-worthy, this would fit that mold.