Weight Loss Thread "2010/2011"

Benner

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officially under 275lbs for the first time since high school or shortly after. Weighed this morning and averaged out at 274.8lbs.

My goal is 34.8lbs away, I'm thinking I may see it mid July at this rate.

Especially considering I've dropped 9lbs in the last two weeks. I'm loving this extra energy and confidence that comes with it.

Officially under 275lbs for the first time since high school or shortly after. Weighed this morning and averaged out at 274.8lbs.

My goal is 34.8lbs away, I'm thinking I may see it mid July at this rate.

Especially considering I've dropped 9lbs in the last two weeks. I'm loving this extra energy and confidence that comes with it.

Congrats :)

Name----------------Jason

Starting Weight------226lbs

Current Weight------218lbs

Starting Total Measurement------ TBD

Current Measurement-------------TBD

I fell off the wagon for a couple of months after this post but I have been back at it. I have kind of leveled out in the past week but I have been lifting some and putting on some pounds that way, which is okay.

Current Weight------207lbs

Bodyfat % according to my scale (approximate at best)

Starting------ 30%

Current------ 26.1%

I'd like to lose another ~20 pounds but I'm feeling much better already.

:fuckyeah:

147 days in and 52lbs lost. Still fat but feeling damn good.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/204476_10150185769103416_504788415_6935986_3825696_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I somehow managed to let myself get up to 206 lbs.

2 years ago I was 160 :nono:

Just started two weeks ago:

quit pop

started eating nothing but fruits, vegetables, nuts, chicken, turkey, and drinking tons of water (eating 5-6 small portions a day)

started working out Mon, Wed, and Fri

Tues Thurs and Sat I run, but have been doing "interval training" So I will jog for 3 minutes, run all out for 1 (repeat 3x)

Already down 18lbs. I feel 10x better. Way more energy and focus.

I'm down almost 10 pounds since my son was born 10 weeks ago. Really watching what I'm eating and hitting the weights harder. Down a total of 85 pounds since April 2008. No good recent pic, but here's me this weekend at a hockey tournament. Second from bottom left:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251012_10150194551296256_725091255_7467575_7583070_n.jpg

Finally dropped back under 200 lbs this morning. Another 10-15 to go. I'd like to get the BF% down more though for sure.

Current Weight------199lbs

Bodyfat % according to my scale (approximate at best)

Starting------ 30%

Current------ 25.7%

I somehow managed to let myself get up to 206 lbs.

2 years ago I was 160 :nono:

Just started two weeks ago:

quit pop

started eating nothing but fruits, vegetables, nuts, chicken, turkey, and drinking tons of water (eating 5-6 small portions a day)

started working out Mon, Wed, and Fri

Tues Thurs and Sat I run, but have been doing "interval training" So I will jog for 3 minutes, run all out for 1 (repeat 3x)

Already down 18lbs. I feel 10x better. Way more energy and focus.

Awesome diet.. no grains. Eat more vegetables and proteins than anything else. Especially green vegetables.

I feel really fat when i eat cashews for some reason, should i not be eating these? I mean they are nuts, supposed to be healthy.

Anyway, I got back on the workout train after some time off and vacation. I went to supzilla to get some post work out supplements. Here is what I got:

After Glow:

http://gnc.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pGNC1-8079782nm.jpg

I got this, except i got the watermellon. Its a post workout supplement, something I definately need. Ive been getting way too sore and staying that way. I need to have something to accelerate recovery. My initial reaction is, this stuff is the shit! The taste is awesome IMO.

Scivation Xtend:

http://vipersupplements.com/images/Xtend%20Refreshing%20Blue%20Raspberry%2090%20serving%20SCIVATION.jpg

Not exactly sure how I will utilize this supplement, but it is supposedly also a post workout recovery type dealio. Despite the package looking like big dick pill medicine, i got it to see. My initial reaction is it tastes pretty good, but not as good as the after glow. The dude working there swore by it, and was even drinking some right then when I was there. I will probably use this after my runs, and the after glow more after my lifts.

I feel really fat when i eat cashews for some reason, should i not be eating these? I mean they are nuts, supposed to be healthy.

Anyway, I got back on the workout train after some time off and vacation. I went to supzilla to get some post work out supplements. Here is what I got:

Scivation Xtend:

http://vipersupplements.com/images/Xtend%20Refreshing%20Blue%20Raspberry%2090%20serving%20SCIVATION.jpg

Not exactly sure how I will utilize this supplement, but it is supposedly also a post workout recovery type dealio. Despite the package looking like big dick pill medicine, i got it to see. My initial reaction is it tastes pretty good, but not as good as the after glow. The dude working there swore by it, and was even drinking some right then when I was there. I will probably use this after my runs, and the after glow more after my lifts.

Next time get watermelon...

As for how to use it, i sip on mine through out the workout. Also when utilizing a low carb/ low cal diet it is imperrative to keep a constant state of anabolism with in the muscle. By flooding the body with essential amino acids every few hours you can acheive this.

I would take 1 serving 2-3 times a day split up every 3-4 hours.

Next time get watermelon...

As for how to use it, i sip on mine through out the workout. Also when utilizing a low carb/ low cal diet it is imperrative to keep a constant state of anabolism with in the muscle. By flooding the body with essential amino acids every few hours you can acheive this.

I would take 1 serving 2-3 times a day split up every 3-4 hours.

paired w what type of diet, additionally what result do you gain? i am trying to just lean out and cut up, not get super weirdo jacked or anything.

paired w what type of diet, additionally what result do you gain? i am trying to just lean out and cut up, not get super weirdo jacked or anything.

You are far from any supplement that is ever going to get you any sort of "JACKED".

Low carb/ low cal diet..

Pretty much it allows you to cut on a very minimal amount of calories while maintaining muscle mass.

for example;

breakfast:

1 whole egg

4 egg white

1/2c oats

Mid-morning:

1 serving xtend

lunch:

8oz chicken breast

Large salad with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar

mid-afternoon:

1 serving xtend

dinner:

8oz steak

2C veggies

Before bed:

Casein protein shake

w/ 2tbsp pb

I'm down almost 10 pounds since my son was born 10 weeks ago. Really watching what I'm eating and hitting the weights harder. Down a total of 85 pounds since April 2008. No good recent pic, but here's me this weekend at a hockey tournament. Second from bottom left:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251012_10150194551296256_725091255_7467575_7583070_n.jpg

You play hockey with Baughman?

After Glow:

I got this, except i got the watermellon. Its a post workout supplement, something I definately need. Ive been getting way too sore and staying that way. I need to have something to accelerate recovery. My initial reaction is, this stuff is the shit! The taste is awesome IMO.

Scivation Xtend:

are the cashews salty, you could be storing more water with the added salt..

remember most supplements are a waste, and you wont get any gains out of it, except losing weight in your wallet.

think whole foods.

are the cashews salty, you could be storing more water with the added salt..

remember most supplements are a waste, and you wont get any gains out of it, except losing weight in your wallet.

think whole foods.

Although it could be his metabolic type.

Gabe, is it just from cashews or all nuts?