So what did you give your significant other for X-mas?

Nitrousbird

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the our first Christmas, so the GF and I went all out.

I got her: some super soft pajamas, a bra, some Clinique face cleaner/moisturizer stuff that she's been talking about, a magnesium fire starter (she saw one used on an episode of Dual Survival and thought it was the coolest thing ever), a new 40" LCD tv (she was coming from an ancient ~26" CRT with only an RF input), and a pair of HDMI cables for use with said tv. She was thrilled with everything minis the TV. She was pretty surprised when I came around the corner with that big ass box. :-) her reaction alone was worth the money spent and time doing research.

Ouch...$4.16 sq/ft for carpet. I would have went with a nice laminate. I'm not a big carpet fan though.

no shit...i got a 22x12' room, 13x13 room, and a 10' hall with 1/2 flight of steps (say 40 sq/ft total) in carpet done for ~$700...that was bedrooms though, and i actually ripped up laminate to put it down. i want carpet in bedrooms, not laminate/wood.

It was the our first Christmas, so the GF and I went all out.

I got her: some super soft pajamas, a bra, some Clinique face cleaner/moisturizer stuff that she's been talking about, a magnesium fire starter (she saw one used on an episode of Dual Survival and thought it was the coolest thing ever), a new 40" LCD tv (she was coming from an ancient ~26" CRT with only an RF input), and a pair of HDMI cables for use with said tv. She was thrilled with everything minis the TV. She was pretty surprised when I came around the corner with that big ass box. :-) her reaction alone was worth the money spent and time doing research.

You have better gotten a blow job, hand job, rim job, and a she should have sucked it all up like a fucking Dyson and asked for seconds from all that.

Ouch...$4.16 sq/ft for carpet. I would have went with a nice laminate. I'm not a big carpet fan though.

The 34x16 was only about 2/3's of the room. The other portion is ceramic tile but will eventually be laminate. We wanted to break it up a bit.

Maybe its that new stuff that never stains. I had a buddy that poured a glass of bleach on his floor just to prove how good the shit is. It certainly wasnt cheap.

It is. It has a 20 year wear and stain warranty. If it gets worn areas or any stain that won't come out, they replace the carpet no questions asked. After 10 years we would have to pay labor, though.

Well last year i surprised her with a new laptop, a pea coat and some other things. This year i warned her that i wasnt spending as much (and she told me i shouldnt). She's definitly low maintenance in that sense.... well in every sense i suppose.

I got her:

North face fleece

Victoria Secret perfume

Victoria Secret $100 gift card

Dexter seasons 3 and 4

Puma sneakers

Some insulated water bottle she wanted... i dont know why

Coach purse (yes it was real)

And thats about it. Last year was a big year b/c she mentioned needing a new computer but she was completely suprised when i got her a laptop. She still tells me I spent too much on her this year but it was worth it.