offical what did you get for christmas thread.

AJ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what??

Mysterious charges on my account and it locked out to where I can't access it via the phone or online. Can't even change my login information on their website. So far, I think we're around $500 in fraudulent charges. I will be at the door when they open tomorrow.

Mysterious charges on my account and it locked out to where I can't access it via the phone or online. Can't even change my login information on their website. So far, I think we're around $500 in fraudulent charges. I will be at the door when they open tomorrow.

call them. happened to me and i called and they had already taken care of everything and were just waiting on a call from me to confirm that i didn't make the charges.

who do you bank with? I work at chase and we tend to do this if the profile gets accessed by a fraudulent device, and unauthorized charges show up.

call them. happened to me and i called and they had already taken care of everything and were just waiting on a call from me to confirm that i didn't make the charges.

Their call center has been closed the last two days. I will be going into the bank first thing in the morning.

who do you bank with? I work at chase and we tend to do this if the profile gets accessed by a fraudulent device, and unauthorized charges show up.

5th 3rd - I'm assuming they saw the activity and froze the account (which is good news). Just curious how it happened and hope they didn't pull anything from my savings (if they got access to it).

The GF knows me oh so well. She got me a lower receiver, parts kit, Magpul adj stock, buffer tube kit, some dremel accessories, Burberry cologne, and some photo paper. Of course, she got nice stuff also.

Bro got me a Mr. Beer home brewing kit (he got a Denon surround receiver), and the rents got me some clothes. The GF's parents actually me some gift cards too I was surprised.

I had a really nice Christmas, even excluding the gifts.

Their call center has been closed the last two days. I will be going into the bank first thing in the morning.

5th 3rd - I'm assuming they saw the activity and froze the account (which is good news). Just curious how it happened and hope they didn't pull anything from my savings (if they got access to it).

after you get your money back, leave 5/3rd. Worst bank in Columbus

my wife asked me about 3 months ago if i'd ever wear a rolex (my previous fossil watch broke). i said 'no'. she bought me a citizen watch--still nice, i'm not one for jewelry. got some nice clothes from nordstroms. and i guess you could consider the automatic for my cobra a christmas gift.

after you get your money back, leave 5/3rd. Worst bank in Columbus

After having bank accounts with every bank shy of credit unions, I can say this is just the opposite. We really like 5th 3rd an wish we didnt have the 3 other bank accounts with the other 3 banks we use. Chase screwed me bt freezing our account while on vacation.

On that note, I should have said I got nothing earlier because i did get my 5th cast off. The real gift will be in 5 more weeks and the 6th and final one is off.

After having bank accounts with every bank shy of credit unions, I can say this is just the opposite. We really like 5th 3rd an wish we didnt have the 3 other bank accounts with the other 3 banks we use. Chase screwed me bt freezing our account while on vacation.

On that note, I should have said I got nothing earlier because i did get my 5th cast off. The real gift will be in 5 more weeks and the 6th and final one is off.

After having large accounts with every bank in Columbus, 5/3 is the biggest group of assholes who don't give a shit. Chase is your typical big bank, but 5/3 really is shitty for a regional bank. They have never been anything but problems for me, everyone in my family, and most people I know. They have called credit lines for no reason, they have dicked people over majorly on mortgages, they have charged insane fees then after fighting with them for weeks they say "oh, my bad".

Terrible

Bro got me a Mr. Beer home brewing kit (he got a Denon surround receiver).

Let me get this right - you bought him a what was a $190+ receiver (obviously depends on the model - I assume new, and the cheapest "Buy it Now" for any Denon receiver on E-bay is $189). Yet he buys you a $29.99 Mr. Beer kit. Nice!

After having large accounts with every bank in Columbus, 5/3 is the biggest group of assholes who don't give a shit. Chase is your typical big bank, but 5/3 really is shitty for a regional bank. They have never been anything but problems for me, everyone in my family, and most people I know. They have called credit lines for no reason, they have dicked people over majorly on mortgages, they have charged insane fees then after fighting with them for weeks they say "oh, my bad".

Terrible

I hear the same things. My boss, when he was seperated and in the process of getting a divorce, had his soon to be ex-wife pull a couple grand from his bank account. What is best about this - her name was never on the account, ever. He was more than a bit salty about that.