who are you taking down???

phil

haha good times, think you ride good enough to beat me to 100 on your bike? I'll bet I could ride your bike faster then you can drive my car. :finger:

your not riding my new bike, you drop shit ;),you can ride the beater and ill drive your car faster than you can... ive driven your car before, i know whats going on in that mullet remover

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone say Vette?.

Put another trans in the VW and sell it.

Will have something with an LS1

Im gonna buy my truck, start my property MGMT company, Profit, Save, Buy a house.

Im going after the Bitches and hangin out at the lake with Team Bunny Ranch all summer. Fuck hangin out with dudes..

I'm goin after as many whores as I can this summer to set a record for girls banged in the cuddy. Also goin after the 70 mph range on the boat. Car is gonna prolly sit or get sold. If I keep 2012 will be the yr I mod the car.

are you running this in like 45 degree weather? thats a big dip from what you did last yr isnt it?

10.33, 10.41, 10.41, 10.43 at D42 in November. 10.60s-10.70s in 80-90* weather the rest of the year.

Yes a forged 6.0L at that, are you finally going to a D1? If you can run 9s on a P1 blower that has to be some kind of record.

No, P-1. At D42 in December, I was running with a slipping blower belt making 2-3psi less than normal, full tank of gas, and I'm fat.

This year I'm gonna drop 100lbs, run 1/4 tank, have a good belt on, and add a few minor bolt-ons as well as a tweaked tune. I think it's very possible.

I'm goin after as many whores as I can this summer to set a record for girls banged in the cuddy. Also goin after the 70 mph range on the boat. Car is gonna prolly sit or get sold. If I keep 2012 will be the yr I mod the car.

can i get in on the boat fun this yr? im tryin to step my ho game up

I'm changing your name to "Boats n Hoes"

I don't think my gearing would help me. How about 150 to 200? lol

I'm a big fan of Gixxer 1000s. I'd love to have one. My 2nd bike these days is just a Bandit 1200S. Maybe next year...

150-200 what the hell is that? how about 0-140 thats a race.

I plan on beating all the mods and admin at the track, not counting bikes.

I've already beat most of you, but I'd love to dig race Linn and Smiley :)

Dont flatter yourself. I havent got a chance to race you and I tried last year will you try me ill need a car or two ;)

150-200 what the hell is that? how about 0-140 thats a race.

I plan on beating all the mods and admin at the track, not counting bikes.

I've already beat most of you, but I'd love to dig race Linn and Smiley :)

Dont flatter yourself. I havent got a chance to race you and I tried last year will you try me ill need a car or two ;)

dont you make over a 1000hp???? your way faster than scott:eek:

I don't think you've ever said 2 words to me in public, so when did you try and race me?

Besides I said most, not all. Most people on this board are slower then 12s or don't race. The OP is the slowest fast mouth on here.

This year I'm gonna drop 100lbs, run 1/4 tank, have a good belt on, and add a few minor bolt-ons as well as a tweaked tune. I think it's very possible.

That sounds like 150 pounds of weight, you think you can pick up 50hp? I'd like to see you do it, but I also think you've got almost all you can out of the car as it sits. 9.99 would be impressive.

I don't think you've ever said 2 words to me in public, so when did you try and race me?

Besides I said most, not all. Most people on this board are slower then 12s or don't race. The OP is the slowest fast mouth on here.

isnt that the truth.

your not allowed to do shit to your car (besides fixing it), until ive whooped your ass ;)

Don't forget the added boost from a functional belt, the bigger TB, and if I feel froggy, E85.

That sounds like 150 pounds of weight, you think you can pick up 50hp? I'd like to see you do it, but I also think you've got almost all you can out of the car as it sits. 9.99 would be impressive.

I have said it to you on here. You may have missed it. Ill try you Come spring for sure. I saw what you did with sam from a digg I think you were on motor though ;) Either way im Down for some Diggs against that Camaro ;)