would you rather

phil

Ill take the ugly wife for sure.

Would you rather get to have repeated sex with Megan Fox but after every time you have to spend the next day taking it up the ass by her with a strap on

Or

be married to a hot chick but she is deaf and every time you have sex she sounds like a retard when she screams, moans bla bla ba ?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deaf girl simply because I'm deaf too so ha!

Your significant other with a strap-on modeled after a walrus's dick up your bum with spit as lube

OR

the Ghost pepper rubbed in your eyes, and pee-pee.

BTW The ghost pepper is the hottest pepper in the world

Your significant other with a strap-on modeled after a walrus's dick up your bum with spit as lube

OR

Touche... I didnt know that now I feel like I disserve a 2x4 to the face...

I will take the strap on at least Im being offered lube with that and the pepper could make you blind and you dick no longer want to work...

Would you rather take punches to the face bare knuckled from Chuck Lidell for an hour straight

OR

be tortued in the form of being under constant flow of water and be shocked with a car battery but if you make it through 24 hrs of it your released and can spend the rest of your life with Scharlet Johanson happily married and have 3 kids...

Touche... I didnt know that now I feel like I disserve a 2x4 to the face...

I will take the strap on at least Im being offered lube with that and the pepper could make you blind and you dick no longer want to work...

Would you rather take punches to the face bare knuckled from Chuck Lidell for an hour straight

OR

be tortued in the form of being under constant flow of water and be shocked with a car battery but if you make it through 24 hrs of it your released and can spend the rest of your life with Scharlet Johanson happily married and have 3 kids...

Chuck lidell, fuck marriage and electric shock

Would you rather

Get fucked up the ass by Ron Jeremy 2x a day for a year straight using 80 grit sandpaper as a condom and your blood as lube

Or have a pack of wolves chew your dick, toes, nipples, ears, and asshole off, make a full recovery thru a series of painful surgeries paid for by a fat smelly Mexican and have to become his sex slave for the next 6 months to pay him off.

Would you rather

Get fucked up the ass by Ron Jeremy 2x a day for a year straight using 80 grit sandpaper as a condom and your blood as lube

Or have a pack of wolves chew your dick, toes, nipples, ears, and asshole off, make a full recovery thru a series of painful surgeries paid for by a fat smelly Mexican and have to become his sex slave for the next 6 months to pay him off.

Some of you have serious issues or just really strange hobby's / fantasies...

NEITHER.

id rather be the douche.

Would you rather

someone has to answer this. dont be a bunch of pussies.

Would you rather.

Acquire a shitty weekend project car.

or

Acquire a family transportation vehicle for the wife and kids.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/1299543565681s.jpg

Would you rather.

Acquire a shitty weekend project car.

or

Acquire a family transportation vehicle for the wife and kids.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/1299543565681s.jpg

Id acquire project car with the money that I have earned and make the bitch get her own damn car...

Would you rather get your ass beat like Rodney King by a bunch of cops one night when you were drunk and not really doing anything wrong

Or

try to commit sucide and fail terribly and still be alive and have to live with that for the rest of your life?

Id acquire project car with the money that I have earned and make the bitch get her own damn car...

Would you rather get your ass beat like Rodney King by a bunch of cops one night when you were drunk and not really doing anything wrong

Or

try to commit sucide and fail terribly and still be alive and have to live with that for the rest of your life?

Get my ass beat. Especially, since I'm assuming I've fucked something up on me physically or at least mentally.

Would you rather have a dick on your forehead

Or

No dick at all?

Get my ass beat. Especially, since I'm assuming I've fucked something up on me physically or at least mentally.

Would you rather have a dick on your forehead

Or

No dick at all?

Dick on the forehead. That way you can fuck her ass and lick her twat at the same time. :D

Would you rather be a man with DD tits

or

be a woman with a 10 inch cockk?

I'll take the concert

Would you rather

I'll take the concert

Would you rather

You're sick. The concert??

I swear you just used these.

Would you rather take 4 hits of acid and get droped out of a plane

or

Go on a 3 weeks acid trip non stop and try to live your life normal

3wk acid trip. That would almost beat my record. ;)

Would you rather suck me and I fuck you

or

I fuck you and you suck me.

OR

What?

I fuck you and you suck me.

Would you rather

Be zeefag

Be Badazgsx

Discuss.

Whichever one spends the least amount of time with you.

Would you rather spend an afternoon having in depth life conversations with mjrsplat

or

Take a belt sander to the nuts...

belt sander to the nuts

would you rather get shot in the gooch with a 12 guage?

or

would you rather get uppercutted in the taint by brock lesnar twice?

uppercutted in the taint by brock lesnar twice.

Be rich, good looking, and have every woman you meet want to fuck you....but you have a tiny dick that goes limp every time a woman touches it.

or

be poor, ugly and dirty, and every woman you meet looks at you with disgust no matter what you do and will never have sex with you....but you have a large fully functioning penis.