Christina Aguilera, are you fucking kidding me?111

SpaceGhost

The superbowl has gotten worse as the years have gone by. I mean seriosly, The Black Eye Peas are performing at halftime...they are terrible. The commercials used to be worth watching the superbowl alone, not anymore. BTW ill have to record it after the game to re-watch the national anthem. I had the tv on mute due to being on a phone call.

Back to the OT, she has gotten uglier and uglier the older she has gotten. I remember being a teenager during her "dirty" days and thinking, good god I'd do things to her asshole that are outlawed in most states.

Vid for those that missed it

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Christina-Aguilera-goofs-up-the-National-?urn=nfl-317568

So i had to watch it like three times til i realized what she did wrong.

She butchered this line. "O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?"

She said "What so proudly we watched at the twilight's last gleaming?" She added watched.

Holy crap thats really bad.

Back to the OT, she has gotten uglier and uglier the older she has gotten. I remember being a teenager during her "dirty" days and thinking, good god I'd do things to her asshole that are outlawed in most states.

Genie in a bottle days.....

There were some hot music videos on then... or maybe I was 13

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,

What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

She sang:

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,

What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,

What so proudly we watch'd at the twilight's last gleaming? (O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?)

And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.

O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

She repeated the line in italics and inserted Watch'd for Hail'd and left out what was in parentheses.

Embarrassing.

I had 100 on over 1.55, it was 1.54 with her skipping a whole line. The book hasnt took the money yet and I am complaining for atleast a push. Has to be an inside job, there was a line for How Long will Christina Aguilera Hold the Note BRAVE at the End of the Star Spangled Banner which was ou 6 seconds... both of her bets missed on the heavily action side.

In a statement released by her publicist, Aguilera explained what

happened:

"I got so lost in the moment of the song that I lost my place," the

singer said. "I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through."

Charlie Sheen's publicist is asking, why couldn't I represent her instead? :lol:

Last Tosh.0 show he had a web redemption of a girl who screwed the national anthem up at a game when she was younger. We were talking about how you could possibly fuck that song up in front of all those people. I guess anything's possible, but when you are a professional who's used to performing, what f'n excuse do you have?

Last Tosh.0 show he had a web redemption of a girl who screwed the national anthem up at a game when she was younger. We were talking about how you could possibly fuck that song up in front of all those people. I guess anything's possible, but when you are a professional who's used to performing, what f'n excuse do you have?

HA HA I seen that one.