If Birdman's Veyron upset you...

Mallard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rapper. He was was with The Big Tymers. He founded Cash Money Records. He brought Lil Wayne aka Weezy into the business as well among other bad ass rappers.

Did you just mention Lil Wayne and badass rapper in the same sentence? What other "bad ass rappers" might you be referring to? Drake aka Aubrey? Yeah he's pretty official...not

BTW 8million for a car is dumb, idc how much money the man has, its dumb. This dude is just one move away from becoming this generations MC Hammer

P.S for those that don't know who "birdman" is:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u71/MrBacon666/personal%20fags/lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

BTW 8million for a car is dumb, idc how much money the man has, its dumb. This dude is just one move away from becoming this generations MC Hammer

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u71/MrBacon666/personal%20fags/lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

^^ Perfect definition of a stereotype and he's furthering the image. Nice to see he defines his success with the need to surround himself with cars.

^^ Perfect definition of a stereotype and he's furthering the image. Nice to see he defines his success with the need to surround himself with cars.

Nope, he defines himself with multiple platinum selling musicians. The cars are a perk of that.

Is this guy a stereotype as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdLZfIAC26U

I prefer to say "car enthusiast". It sounds better than stereotype. :fuckyeah:

kissing dudes is ghey :lol:

Nope, he defines himself with multiple platinum selling musicians. The cars are a perk of that.

$4M on ALL those cars vs $1M on 1, $8M on another and more I'm sure. One pushes rap music (not what I would call intellectually intense writings either) vs high end clothing. Not the same outside being wealthy. I'll agree to disagree as we did last go-round.

this, and its ugly as fuck.

This +100 rather drive my fuckin honda. What a waste of 8Mil he could of helped out in the world, but yet he had to blow it on a car he will drive 5 times just to hit some pussy and catch aids just cause its the most expensive and trying to flash cash. Better yet they probably made it ugly for a reason of just trying to see if birdman was that retarded to buy it for so much. :nono:

kissing dudes is ghey :lol:

No, that guy defines stereotypes.

This guy gets it. Having a multi-million dollar car collection or spending several million on one single ugly ass car that'll barely get driven doesn't make you a respected car enthusiast at all in my book. I'll bet he doesn't know shit about half of the cars he owns, he either sees a high price tag and writes a check or buys an "average" vehicle then sends it to a "custom shop" and writes a check.

I would much rather bullshit about cars with celebrities like Jay Leno or even Nicholas Cage and Charlie Sheen who, while may be crazy and just as terrible with money as Birdman, have a much more rounded collection and work on and drive them regularly.

$170k for a '65 Malibu sitting on 1982 Centerlines? :dumb:

This guy gets it. Having a multi-million dollar car collection or spending several million on one single ugly ass car that'll barely get driven doesn't make you a respected car enthusiast at all in my book. I'll bet he doesn't know shit about half of the cars he owns, he either sees a high price tag and writes a check or buys an "average" vehicle then sends it to a "custom shop" and writes a check.

I would much rather bullshit about cars with celebrities like Jay Leno or even Nicholas Cage and Charlie Sheen who, while may be crazy and just as terrible with money as Birdman, have a much more rounded collection and work on and drive them regularly.

$170k for a '65 Malibu sitting on 1982 Centerlines? :dumb:

The bold sums up what all of you are saying. Since hes a rapper hes just an idiot that throws his money away without any research. Hell, Charlie Sheen can do drugs and still gets put above him just because he raps. I dont know that guy but apparently everyone else here does and knows what goes into his car purchases. I add my opinion and go.. I dont try to assume I know what another man is doing because the reality is i dont know.

I will say I would rather see it go to charity than an ugly car, but its not my money. Now back to your regularly scheduled CR butt hurt hatorade convention.

The bold sums up what all of you are saying. Since hes a rapper hes just an idiot that throws his money away without any research. Hell, Charlie Sheen can do drugs and still gets put above him just because he raps.

I'm not basing my opinion on the fact that he raps. I'm basing my opinion on the style of cars he owns/has owned and hearing him talk about them. Most of the videos I've seen of him talking about his vehicles, he has most of the facts wrong or is just very very generic in general about the higher end cars (talking about the top speed or price, which any Joe can look up), or he focuses on things such as the wheel size or the type of material on his seats in the "lower end" stuff.

I mentioned Leno, Cage, and Sheen based on the same reasons. I've seen videos of them driving, working on, and talking about their vehicles. They discuss the mechanics, handling, pros and cons, etc. I'd rather hear a "car guy" talk the mechanics of their vehicle than the fact that it has 26" Lexanis or has a top speed of 200 mph.

BTW, not all rappers throw their money away, Jay-Z and Dre seem to keep a fairly low profile outside of the business and invest pretty well. As for Sheen being a crackhead and placed above Birdman, do you think Birdman doesn't do drugs? lol

I'm not basing my opinion on the fact that he raps. I'm basing my opinion on the style of cars he owns/has owned and hearing him talk about them. Most of the videos I've seen of him talking about his vehicles, he has most of the facts wrong or is just very very generic in general about the higher end cars (talking about the top speed or price, which any Joe can look up), or he focuses on things such as the wheel size or the type of material on his seats in the "lower end" stuff.

I mentioned Leno, Cage, and Sheen based on the same reasons. I've seen videos of them driving, working on, and talking about their vehicles. They discuss the mechanics, handling, pros and cons, etc. I'd rather hear a "car guy" talk the mechanics of their vehicle than the fact that it has 26" Lexanis or has a top speed of 200 mph.

BTW, not all rappers throw their money away, Jay-Z and Dre seem to keep a fairly low profile outside of the business and invest pretty well. As for Sheen being a crackhead and placed above Birdman, do you think Birdman doesn't do drugs? lol

What I am trying to say is being a car enthusiast is not defined by what you want it to be. Its defined by a person being into cars for many different reasons. Rather it be a ricer putting stickers on his car or a guy collecting monster trucks, they are are enthusiasts in their own way. Just because you personally dont like it doesn't make then any less of a car collector. Think about Jones, he talks about how great of an interior he has while Matt talks about the width of his slicks. Jones get shit all the time for it but Matt doesn't because we are the racing side of the group. Cars branch out far past our little group and opinions of what a collector should act like or know. Rappers tend to collect cars for different reasons than us here so it makes them stupid. Its not that its stupid, its just different.

Not just rappers, rich people in general throw their money away.. some just have more fun with it than others. Jay Z has or had a multimillion dollar maybach in his possession, a rolls royce, and many many other cars. I would expect this because having money means you have the option to have fun with it. Some prefer 30' rims, some prefer turbos... its all part of being into cars.

What I am trying to say is being a car enthusuast is not defined by what you want it to be. Its defined by a person being into cars for many different reasons. Rather it be a ricer putting stickers on his car or a guy collecting monster trucks, they are are enthusiasts in their own way. Just because you personally dont like it doesnt make then any less of a car collector. Think about Jones, he talks about how great of an interior he has while Matt talks about the width of his slicks. Jones get shit all the time for it but Matt doesnt becasue we are the racing side of the group.

Not just rappers, rich people in genereal throw there money away.. some just have more fun with it than others. Jay Z has or had a multimillion dollar maybach in his possession, a rolls royce, and many many other cars.

I hear ya. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on certain aspects of it or else we could go back and forth all day. I agree that there are many different ways of being an enthusiast with any subject, but just don't agree that writing a check for something to be flashy is one.

Edit to respond to your edit: 30' rims are just ignorant, I don't care who you are! :gabe:

if you have over 100million, why the fuck not? its chump change. kind of like if you have 100k, and blow 8k of it on a car.

i'd never spend that much on cruella deville's car though.

Did you just mention Lil Wayne and badass rapper in the same sentence? What other "bad ass rappers" might you be referring to? Drake aka Aubrey? Yeah he's pretty official...not

So many people hate Wayne and really I do not know why. He is defently not my favorite but he is not that bad either really considering what he is up against. Also no I am not refering to Drake more like The Big Boss Ricky Ross...

http://www.sportscarcup.com/ascari-a10/ If I had the money I would be buying this instead of what he got but to each their own. This car is bad.

I'm with you on that one ^^^^

I am waiting to see it go head to head with a Veron Super Sport. They say the Koenigsegg will chew the Veron up. Either way an 1,100+ hp 5.0l twin turbo v8 is just sick nasty. I can not wait to see vids up of this car ripping it up on an air strip.