What's the quickest you have ever been banned from a forum?

RC K9

I was banned from dallasracing.net within 24hrs of starting my intro thread. Funny thing was, I put tons of info and pics, and no smack talking, and the first response on was just hating on me. I didn't get mad and I played along with their hating and hated on myself. The hating on me went on for 5 pages ha ha. I am guessing that because I didn't get mad and play their games, they banned me. Ohh, that and I was a memeber of the 700whp+ club ha ha.

Anybody else? Quickest banning you have ever received?

they told me to go back to columbusracing.com. I politely informed them that I was still an active memeber and therefore could not go back to something I hadn't ever left ha ha.

From the sounds of it though seems my 24hr stint was an eternity compared to how quickly some other posters in this thread have been banned.

I know back in the day linn would sign up on sites to talk shot and get races. From what I remember him saying some banned him pretty quick. I personaly must not be doing it correct since I've never been banned any where, came close on a stang bed once when I told the admin were to stick it not knowing he was a admin.

I know back in the day linn would sign up on sites to talk shot and get races. From what I remember him saying some banned him pretty quick. I personaly must not be doing it correct since I've never been banned any where, came close on a stang bed once when I told the admin were to stick it not knowing he was a admin.

I got the banned hammer on many sites within hours :)

Glockforums. Banned me because someone on the boards said I was some guy that lived in Wyoming and scammed people.

Took almost two weeks to get ahold of someone to find out why. Then they unbanned me and I lurk there alot.

I dunno if you would call it a "forum" but me and a bunch of guys from 4chan used to troll the hell out of stickam.com. Basically we would get videos of creepy old guys on webcam, broadcast/stream them in girls rooms, then bust out typical pedo-lines like "mmmm your looking good tonight princess" or "do you have a myspace cupcake?" the reactions we got were absolutely priceless. Probably got banned 100 times or so lol.

http://oi54.tinypic.com/207vxw6.jpg

And i know there's cops on here bla bla bla - I never did anything illegal...I just hit on them and acted like a creepy old perv. 90% of the time they (chicks) wound up dying of laughter (after the initial shock of seeing a fat shirtless old man on webcam)