Any videos of saturdays meats?

Comebackkid

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i had yet another source 1 and 2 syncro are gone and possible input shaft problems

any cheep fixes other than g force to make the next t5 hold up to a little more power:ninja:

learn to drive and buy a good shifter. the car is lite and should hold up WAY better

learn to drive and buy a good shifter. the car is lite and should hold up WAY better

lets see 4cyl t5 trans i put 27 passes on it and a whole lot of the forbidden kind of racing

that trans is made for a motor that has 88hp and 108 tq. i have double the hp and triple the tq add traction and things go real bad

let me guess the stock rear end should hold alot better too ey.

imo its held up way longer than it should have

+1 for 4cyl t5's

lets see 4cyl t5 trans i put 27 passes on it and a whole lot of the forbidden kind of racing

that trans is made for a motor that has 88hp and 108 tq. i have double the hp and triple the tq add traction and things go real bad

+1 for 4cyl t5's

Put a Top Loader in it. For you kiddies that a 4 speed manual. Look it up...

+1 for 4cyl t5's

Many people run the 4 banger t5's they are the same other than a more aggressive gear set and the have them in heavier foxes. and no the rear is another story.

If you really want to eliminate problems put a c4 in it. But that is lame

Many people run the 4 banger t5's they are the same other than a more aggressive gear set and the have them in heavier foxes. and no the rear is another story.

If you really want to eliminate problems put a c4 in it. But that is lame

:dumb:

Guy's I am blind at night thats why I need the Shift Light LOL, Thats why I was granny shifting not double clutching like I am suppose to Enough arguing And Roy, Green Hornet sounds good for the Hatch I will see You in a few weeks, Also the tail light will be fixed LOL

Guy's I am blind at night thats why I need the Shift Light LOL, Thats why I was granny shifting not double clutching like I am suppose to Enough arguing And Roy, Green Hornet sounds good for the Hatch I will see You in a few weeks, Also the tail light will be fixed LOL

I'm looking forward to it and don't take anything personal. Do you have anytype of revlimter on the car?. I just look at the road till I fill like shifting. Man hondas are fun ..

Nothing personal at all Roy, The only reason I've posted is because I seen Yankified, I was never Mad or took anything personal, Im just building hype for the next Race LOL, Give Me a call some time. Also we Will drive Solo and We will do My race then Youre's that way their will be no excuses.

Nothing personal at all Roy, The only reason I've posted is because I seen Yankified, I was never Mad or took anything personal, Im just building hype for the next Race LOL, Give Me a call some time. Also we Will drive Solo and We will do My race then Youre's that way their will be no excuses.

It's all good, I got a couple tricks up my sleeve to so come at me broski :p;) Also I already know you'll win your race and I'll win mine lol

Edited by Comebackkid

It's all good, I got a couple trips up my sleeve to so come at me broski :p;) Also I already know you'll win your race and I'll win mine lol

I think you need a gopro video on your hood, best of 3 races... no bullshit excuses.. :fuckyeah: