Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Show me where my math is wrong?

worse than bad math, is then not finding simple bad math...

I will just show wins and losses (4-6) to major conferences:

Oregan State #24 (win by 10)

Illinois (win by 14)

NC State (win by 30)

Win Vanderbilt #24 (win by 7)

OSU (major conferences) 3-5

Oregon (win by 9)

Miami (win by 12)

Arkansas (win by 5)

So UC has only beat 2 OOC top 25 teams?

Hey and using your twisted logic, our wins are by 51 pts and yours were only by 26! (stupid argument)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worse than bad math, is then not finding simple bad math...

Hey and using your twisted logic, our wins are by 51 pts and yours were only by 26! (stupid argument)

Top 25 you derptard

Just showing that the rest of the conference is shit.

and I call bullshit. I bet I would find similar results with other BE teams, such as Rutgers, Pitt, and my Bearcats (of which if it wasnt for hte retarded front office, would have bounced as well)

How in the hell can you say "yea WVU is good, but they are leaving anyway, so it doesnt count" When the SAME WVU team plays a full year in the BE, and is only 2-2 with teams like UC (who they BARELY beat thanks to our starting QB going out, and then missing a FG), andALL very tight games against the top BE teams.... So they are really good and since they are leaving can be ignored when referring to BE statistics, when they have only had the conference championship 1 of hte last 4 years?

and I call bullshit. I bet I would find similar results with other BE teams, such as Rutgers, Pitt, and my Bearcats (of which if it wasnt for hte retarded front office, would have bounced as well)

How in the hell can you say "yea WVU is good, but they are leaving anyway, so it doesnt count" When the SAME WVU team plays a full year in the BE, and is only 2-2 with teams like UC (who they BARELY beat thanks to our starting QB going out, and then missing a FG), andALL very tight games against the top BE teams.... So they are really good and since they are leaving can be ignored when referring to BE statistics, when they have only had the conference championship 1 of hte last 4 years?

They aren't being ignored, it is just showing what the rest of the shit conference has done.

Sorry you are having a hard time understanding that.

First it was how many non-conference wins, then you make it top 25 non-conference wins... :lol:

Never. Quit making up shit.

Who are the ranked teams outside of the BE that UC has beat in the past 4 years?

They aren't being ignored, it is just showing what the rest of the shit conference has done.

Sorry you are having a hard time understanding that.

No, I dont think you understand it. Fortunately for you, I dont feel like running the stats on the rest of the BE to show they they also win out of conference, and have many close losses out of conference.

No, I dont think you understand it. Fortunately for you, I dont feel like running the stats on the rest of the BE to show they they also win out of conference, and have many close losses out of conference.

uh huh

uh huh

fuck it... its unproductive at work anyway...

But the whole "out of conference ranked wins" thing is retarded anyway, if the BE team they played was ranked, they clearly had won out of conference as well.

Let me run up some more straight up statistics....

Pretty sure I showed a ton of statistical relevence that you keep conveniently ignoring or miscounting.

You twist data, to make a skewed argument, I use it straight up as results... you know the way logic dictates.

Honestly dude you just don't see it. No one cares about Cincinnati. If the numbers were so good, they would be talk about on a national level, not just in Cincinnati.

Incase you done see what I'm trying to say....

CINCI IS NOT NATIONALLY RELEVANT.

uh huh

so, doing the math, to your point, when they lose out of conference, sometimes they lose BIG... which doesnt help....

I also went back a year 2007 to make it a 5 year span...

Here is how WVU, Pitt, UConn, Rutgers, USF, UoL, 'Cuse, and UC go...

Out of Conference (AQ Conf) for the last 5 years:

37-50

Avg Margin of Victory = 15.5

Avg Margin of Defeat = 14.3

if you take bottom UL and 'Cuse out it is 32-34 avg mar(16.8-13.7)

For Top 25 teams it looks like:

8-13 (doh!) avg mar(11.6-18.7)

remove same teams it is 8-11 avg mar(11.6-16.4)

If you insist on taking out WVU it looks like:

29-45 (24-29 remove UL and Cuse) and the margins looks similar as above

So while overall, we do lose OoC, take out 2 bottom feeders and we pretty much split wins and losses. And we average our losses by 2 scores (less than 3 scores for ranked teams).

Is the Big East putting anyone in for a National Championship? Nope. But like I said, we can play in the AQ conferences if you ask me...

Honestly dude you just don't see it. No one cares about Cincinnati. If the numbers were so good, they would be talk about on a national level, not just in Cincinnati.

Incase you done see what I'm trying to say....

CINCI IS NOT NATIONALLY RELEVANT.

I am well aware they are not nationally relevant... before 6-7 years ago, our football program didnt exist... and only if you REALLY like NCAA basketball is UC nationally relevant.

I am not saying they are, I wish they were, but I know better. I am only saying htey can play football and compete. :shrug:

if cincy were west virginia, they would be good.

Cincy is just as good as WVU... our head to head performance shows that.

If Cincy was Ohio State they'd be the best team in Ohio.

I agree.

If Cincy was in the B10, they'd have just as many BCS bowl wins as they do now.

I agree.

It would likely take the QB of the Denver Broncos to beat a team as good as Cincy.

It happened...

bUCkeye state

You see what I'm trying to say when I type that?

Oh, I am well aware of the cocky UC fans who got overzealous because of a couple winning seasons. I dont wear that shirt... I am just glad to see my Bearcats compete...

if chuck norris came in for an injured zach collaros, ohio state would still win.

Apparently he couldnt help hte Buckeyes this year either.... at least UC won its 6-6 SEC matchup...

Which makes me think... No matter how good UC is, or OSU is for htat matter, ESPN says they are both irrelevant to the great SEC.