Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

I dont like the thought of them trading Peyton away at all. I think they would be better served to do what Green Bay did with Favre/Rodgers. Not to mention without Peyton the Colts would still be a doormat in the NFL. He has made average WR's look like all world wideouts (Austin Collie anyone?) It'll be interesting to see how that pans out and who would be willing to give up a lot for a 34 year old Peyton, if this was 5-6 years ago, teams would be giving testicles to get him

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/brady-and-manning-shake.jpg

Hey remember in 07 when you got hurt and your team went 11-5?

-Yeah, what about it?

Just sayin'

I saw that Newton beat his rookie passing record. He's really starting to grow on me. Im still kind of a free agent on what team is my favorite. I grew up a Lions fan so they are the front runners, but the Eagles, Jets, and Panthers are fun to watch. Is it ok to have 4 favorite teams?

I am a Browns fan since a young age, but I have favorite players through out the league, so having 4 favorite teams is acceptable by my standards lol.

Can we say Jim Harbaugh for COTY award? The 49er's are the #2 seed in the NFC playoffs and look completely different then when Singletary was there.

They also have an amazing recruiting class, ask any of their fans they will tell you how good the o-line is that they have to protect the 110lb looking qb coming in 2013. Kids gonna get his ass handed to him by the 14 d-linemen that will be rotating in and out haha

They also have an amazing recruiting class, ask any of their fans they will tell you how good the o-line is that they have to protect the 110lb looking qb coming in 2013. Kids gonna get his ass handed to him by the 14 d-linemen that will be rotating in and out haha

shane morris is 6'3 185 and is currently a junior in high school. braxton miller was 6'2 190 as a senior. i for see shane gaining a lot of mass in the next two years

Shane Morris is pencil dick thin, have you looked at a picture of that kid? He looks like a rail, he better hope to god he can put some weight on, if not he's going to get killed lol.

he looks like a normal junior to me, how fucking big is he supposed to be for only being a junior in high school? he honestly looks exactly like braxton miller....

he looks like a normal junior to me, how fucking big is he supposed to be for only being a junior in high school? he honestly looks exactly like braxton miller....

Morris doesn't look too skinny for being a Jr. but Miller was definitely more built as a Jr. than Morris is. Different style QB's are going to have different builds. Braxton is built more like a lanky RB, whereas Morris is more like a pro style QB who will add weight, but isn't gonna look like Brady Quinn.

Oh yeah, impressive offer list Morris had :gabe:

Shane Morris will eventually end up looking something like Alex Smith physically. No big deal. And from all accounts he's the real deal on the field. Funny how on twitter he says it's him vs. Urban as far as recruiting in the 2013 class...lol. HE GONNA LOSE.