Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And did we learn anything from 2006? Florida's defensive front is getting up the field way too easily/quickly. At some point, doesn't the coaching staff decide to maybe do something other than setting Braxton up to get hammered?

JUST WONDERING

This thread is now my diary.

Dear Diary,

Today I saw Chris Rainey try to get the corner and couldn't. Looked like the Ohio State guys were just as fast as him, which is weird because all game long the announcers keep talking about how fast he is and all of the Gators and the entire state of Florida is.

TTYL,

John

Dear Diary,

I fucking hate Florida. Stupid ass alligator mascot. The dumb Gator Chomp. Blue and orange? Really? Only slightly less obnoxious than maize and blue. This is how pathetic things have become: I'm so mad at a team that I'm now bitching about their colors. Diary, I might just roofie myself soon. This should be appropriate, since I think Ohio State's special teams were roofied pre-game.

K, must go now. Need to listen to announcers use more hyperbole when referencing Florida. SEC FAST OMG

Bye,

John