Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

My final thoughts on the game

Defense played great

Special teams couldn't tackle or block

and offense couldn't hang on the to ball.

That being said, Boom needed to get the ball more, Braxton needed more roll outs because he obviously cannot make a decision worth a damn when he is in the pocket with ANY type of pressure. They should have never gone away from the true screen. Swing passes were there, but Bollman over analyzed himself and didn't go to it enough.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think that last drive is more embarrassing than anything. Why did we have to wait till we were down by 2 touchdowns with next to no time left to play that well? Why wasn't the play calling like that all game? I'd bet Urban is livid right now.

Honestly, I think that last drive is more embarrassing than anything. Why did we have to wait till we were down by 2 touchdowns with next to no time left to play that well? Why wasn't the play calling like that all game? I'd bet Urban is livid right now.

Meh, it was the same play calling, UF was just playing prevent and not pressuring Braxton like they had been. If they had blitzed like earlier in the game, it would have been gameover much sooner

My final thoughts on the game

Defense played great

Special teams couldn't tackle or block

and offense couldn't hang on the to ball.

That being said, Boom needed to get the ball more, Braxton needed more roll outs because he obviously cannot make a decision worth a damn when he is in the pocket with ANY type of pressure. They should have never gone away from the true screen. Swing passes were there, but Bollman over analyzed himself and didn't go to it enough.

He did TOO many screens. They were all over that and it was way too obvious. He had to meet his yearly screen quota so why not do them all in one game............................. Miller needed to just run.

He did TOO many screens. They were all over that and it was way too obvious. He had to meet his yearly screen quota so why not do them all in one game............................. Miller needed to just run.

He was trying to run cutesy screens. Screens to the outside worked just fine.

I think I owe an apology to Michigan State. I was calling them fool's gold earlier this year. Ohio State was all fool and none of the gold.

+1 they suprised me today. Also Wisky is staying in it with Oregon, more then I originially thought

The OSU game was terrible, it ranked right up there with the losses to Florida and LSU. That was one uninspired looking team that showed up in Jacksonville wearing scarlet and gray.

Millers stat line is so fucking skewed, on paper it looks like he had an alright day, if only the stat line showed the over thrown TD to Posey, the other over thrown ball, the lame ducks and the dancing in the pocket while taking what 8 sacks? He didn't impress me outside of a few plays this year (Wisconsin and Purdue). I will sit here and wait for the "you're a hater" "you're talking out of your are" or "He was better then Pryor as a freshman" type replies lol.

I am glad Shugarts didn't let me down and false started, atleast somethings stayed the same today!! The defense played pretty good, special teams well...not so special.

Atleast this disaster of a season is done and over with!! Its been fun talking and arguing with others on here lol. Gave me reason to dick off while in school or at work

Pretty lackluster day of football. Michigan St.-Georgia was the best game. Didn't really care about the OSU game. Players didn't want to be there, coaches didn't want to be there, but hey, at least they were there and because of it they have to sit out next year's bowl season! Thanks, Gene! Next OSU bowl game won't be until 2014. Yippee!

New era starts tomorrow.