whats for dinner?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well bump this up some one give me ideas to do for dinner tonight...? makingg dinner for two lets say budget at 25$ to cook at home. readyyyy gooo!

You got that dodge up and running yet?

In Vegas at The Palms tonight. No cooking for me :)

Peanut butter chicken? Sound absolutely disgusting!

Everyone says that, but so far everyone has liked it. Shit is amazing! Went to a Chinese buffet that had it, and it was okay. So I had to experiment on my own and so much better. And I don't even like peanut butter that much.

Welll hmm on one hand I love my fiance to death because shes perfectly good with making hamburgers and a side..that's what she wanted...easy and cheeeeep but it sucjs she never wants to have big fancy dinners... grrrrrr trying to cook her some beef so she will cook my beef!!

:lol:

I have one that looks like it took some work but really doesn't.

Take chicken breasts (I've used fresh and frozen) and pound them out with a meat hammer.

Melt butter in a pan.

Crush cheez it crackers in a dish (I've used all kinds of stuff for this part)

Slice cheddar cheese into 1/2" x 1/2" squares.

Dip chicken into butter and lay that into the cheezits

Put a block of cheese in the middle and wrap chicken around it.

Put chicken into a muffin pan cheezits side up.

Cook at 350 for ~ 30 minutes.

I always season the chicken a little too after it's in the butter and before it hits the crackers. Just sprinkle whatever seasonings you like on there. I put a little garlic powder, salt, and pepper.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/0rion_album/001resized.jpg

after it's cooked but the flash killed the color

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/0rion_album/6-2.jpg

I will also melt some butter in a skillet and throw a bag of fresh brussel sprouts in there with some salt and pepper and cook those with a lid on them. Brussel sprouts aren't for everyone though but we eat a lot of them here.

Everyone says that, but so far everyone has liked it. Shit is amazing! Went to a Chinese buffet that had it, and it was okay. So I had to experiment on my own and so much better. And I don't even like peanut butter that much.

I looooove peanut butter. I've had thai peanut sauces, peanut soup, and much more prepared by some of the most renowned chef's in the state, and I just cant stand peanut sauces.

I looooove peanut butter. I've had thai peanut sauces, peanut soup, and much more prepared by some of the most renowned chef's in the state, and I just cant stand peanut sauces.

The chicken I make doesn't have like a peanut sauce. It is like a batter that becomes crunchy on it after baking. I would have never had it if it was like a sauce. lol, If you are somewhat tempted at trying it, http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1739,153161-227195,00.html . I don't add much salt or pepper to the batter and don't fully follow recipe. I just make batter to the thickness I like, and it looks like it barely coats the chicken. Bake it, and makes it nice and crunchy while chicken is tender. I also buy a better, and natural peanut butter. So if you are bored and want to, there it is. But if you are still skeptical, don't base a meal on doing this. Don't want you pissed at me for wasting a whole meal (if you didn't like it), because I say the one I make is fucking amazing!

• 5 months later...