What's your favorite car/exhaust setup?

Franchi

So obviously everybody will have their personal preferances, but what to YOU, is the perfect car sound? Something a little more realistic, as in what we could see around town potentially althought I'd love to hear a Bugatti screaming down the freeway at any point. lol

Personally to me, my 06 GT with longtubes, offroad H, Bassani exhaust, and Comp cams sounds like sex on wheels but I realize other folks have their favorite sound. What is it? ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The first thing to come to mind is an open header race car, something LSx or BBC. Then again a V10 Ford F350 dually with no mufflers sounds amazing. I personally don't care for the sound of most Mustangs, and an LSx car doesn't sounds too great either without a cam.

that's exactly what I have and I'm not a fan.. It's not deep and rumbly, it's loud and farty. Maybe it sounds better from outside the car.

My GTO sounds meh to me when I'm driving it, but when I hear it from outside when someone else is driving I'm surprised by how good it sounds.