What car would you buy with 18-20K?

caseyctsv

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely would have preferred a black one, I am not a huge fan of the smile. But I could not touch the deal anywhere else ( not even within 1500 to 2k) and it is a blast to drive. Thanks for the suggestion I will have to look it up

By the wrap and do it yourself, you could even do it in Carbon.... :fuckyeah:

The FWD sucks but I absolutely love everything else about the way it drives. I took the hospital curve on 315 at 70-75 and it said: bitch please... That all you got? It is a lot of fun. It is really nice being able to throw my bass in the hatch and not having to put it in a trunk.

The FWD sucks but I absolutely love everything else about the way it drives. I took the hospital curve on 315 at 70-75 and it said: bitch please... That all you got?

On that curve you can take it considerably faster without issue. Just watch for the undulation in the fast lane going north. That's what I hear anyway. :whistle:

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't Mazda owned by Ford now? and if so then why doesn't Ford use the turbo 4 cyl in anything for themselves? or is it just that Europe gets all the cool turbo 4's?

No. Ford is only invested to the tune of 13% or so. Back when they were restructuring, Ford cleaned up things and had Mazda buy back some shares.

The FWD sucks but I absolutely love everything else about the way it drives. I took the hospital curve on 315 at 70-75 and it said: bitch please... That all you got? It is a lot of fun. It is really nice being able to throw my bass in the hatch and not having to put it in a trunk.

Lol, I did 110 through there with no issues. Obviously, this was a closed course though. Safety first.

Congrats, Very nice speed3. Welcome to the Mazda family. +1 with corksport, quality products and great service

The customer service did surprise me, even after what I've read. I ordered the RMM insert, and ordered the blue color instead of black. They ran out of blue after I ordered. Instead of just letting my order sit until it was in stock and making me wait, they actually called me and said if you don't care about the color, we can ship a black one today. Little things like that make them my first choice for parts.