Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Read a rumor that Urban might be on ESPN as an analyst during some bowl week stuff. Would be another awesome thing for OSU recruiting-wise. 11-1 or 12-0, can't go to a bowl, Urban gets his face all over ESPN again. Recruiting dead period from December 17th through January 3rd so it wouldn't take away from any of those responsibilities.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read a rumor that Urban might be on ESPN as an analyst during some bowl week stuff. Would be another awesome thing for OSU recruiting-wise. 11-1 or 12-0, can't go to a bowl, Urban gets his face all over ESPN again. Recruiting dead period from December 17th through January 3rd so it wouldn't take away from any of those responsibilities.

I can't be more for this.

That would be pretty awesome. But then you would have bret bielema crying to the NCAA again. LOL

Alabama is gonna lose...hopefully!! They are down by 2 scores midway through the 4th quarter. BTW why isn't Texas A&M's qb in the Heisman discussion? His stats are better than just about every one else in the running honestly.

Before todays game his stats were:

2527 yards, 66.6 % 16td's 6int's

922 yards running 67ypc 15td's

Today he is

24/30 253 yards 2TDs

16 carries 92 yards

Alabama is gonna lose...hopefully!! They are down by 2 scores midway through the 4th quarter. BTW why isn't Texas A&M's qb in the Heisman discussion? His stats are better than just about every one else in the running honestly.

Before todays game his stats were:

2527 yards, 66.6 % 16td's 6int's

922 yards running 67ypc 15td's

Today he is

24/30 253 yards 2TDs

16 carries 92 yards

Yeah Johnny Football is legit

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see them still in the top 5, likely right in front of Georgia or possibly even in front of Notre Dame still. Damn SEC. As much as I'd lol and love for the Bucks to be AP champs, college football as a whole needs a non-SEC championship for once. Here's to Oregon and K-State!

I'm very sad to see bama lose. I'm not a bama fan, but more of a N.D hater. I hate pretty much everything about them. They are a joke, a fluke, an overrated blunder that would be exposed in a bi game. They have "squeezed" by some decent teams but have not pounded anyone. The only teams that should be considered for the ncg right now is bama and Oregon. Sorry, k state has won some big games but IMO Oregon or bama would merc k state. And watching nd in a ncg would be worse than the yr Cincy had to play the fighting tebows.

I'm very sad to see bama lose. I'm not a bama fan, but more of a N.D hater. I hate pretty much everything about them. They are a joke, a fluke, an overrated blunder that would be exposed in a bi game. They have "squeezed" by some decent teams but have not pounded anyone. The only teams that should be considered for the ncg right now is bama and Oregon. Sorry, k state has won some big games but IMO Oregon or bama would merc k state. And watching nd in a ncg would be worse than the yr Cincy had to play the fighting tebows.

Also after yesterday, I'll be pissed if Manziel doesn't win the Heisman.

People on scout are saying Braxton is leap years better than this kid, I would have to politely disagree with them. This kid can actually throw the ball and beat arguablly the best defense in the country. OSU homers drive me nuts, I am one of them to an extent but good god some people think this kid shits golden turds.

Meh, not surprised by the polls at all. Also, am I the only one hoping Florida State shits all over Florida next next week? Seeing two 2-loss SEC teams in the AP polls (including LSU, who has scraped by the first four conference games and could very easily have been a 4-loss team) ahead of a slew of 1-loss teams is depressing. I honestly don't think the SEC is THAT great this year. Best conference as a whole? Sure. But completely different caliber ala years past? Not at all. Kinda feel like Oregon would run circles around any SEC team right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My thoughts too..some of my favorite post over there:

"Im not impressed watching him today. No doubt he's good. But is he "Braxton good"? Nope"

"Manziel is just a product of that system nothing more. He gets killed when he faces real competition."

"Braxton completed a pass that Johnny wouldnt even dare to throw."

"He played a good game. But did he look as dynamic as Miller did today? No. He has a better oline and playmakers. Give Braxton that Oline and playmakers and its not even close."

I dont really care about the AP poll, who really likes to claim the AP title anyways, unless you're a Michigan fan :lolguy: