Why dont you come out to meets.

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see this cressida, and there's plenty of other toyota fans on the site who feel the same way. Make a build thread for fucks sake.

lol. I will put a build thread together once I start making decent headway in two-three weeks hopefully(tax time).

Why yes. We also do some racing as well, something someone with a real vehicle does. Too bad you can't participate. Saddlebags. Lol.

CR has meets? You mean to tell me people drive their cars to a parking lot and talk to each other in person instead of on the interwebs??

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu274/Monkey_Tangent/no-wai.jpg

When I had a car worth taking to a track day, I never had time. Or when I did have time, the car was broke. Even if I had a car worth racing at the moment (I don't) there just isn't much free time. If I'm not working on a weekend, I'm hanging out with friends or spending time with family.

When I had a fun car I went to Polaris a couple times, that was about it. As far as CR meets are concerned, I'll eventually make it out. I think for most people it's just a matter of priorities. I don't get why people would be afraid to meet new people. That seems silly

For me, I never make it out to meets because I need to use a paper and pen to communicate. Other people usually can do it for about 5 minutes before they get tired of writing and walk off. Tough to get a word in edgewise.

Oh and I don't drink, another reason why I don't attend bar events.

For me, I never make it out to meets because I need to use a paper and pen to communicate. Other people usually can do it for about 5 minutes before they get tired of writing and walk off. Tough to get a word in edgewise.

I don't drink either bro. 99% of CR events are just people hanging out in a parking lot or restaurant shooting the shit. Come out, I promise you'll be fine.

I'll bring a magic marker and we'll have a ball. :megusta:

I know a couple people that know asl if that makes things easier for you at the meets.