Why dont you come out to meets.

wnaplay1647545503

I don't drink either bro. 99% of CR events are just people hanging out in a parking lot or restaurant shooting the shit. Come out, I promise you'll be fine.

I'll bring a magic marker and we'll have a ball. :megusta:

Jones will just sketch dicks the entire time. Dont be fooled by him.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Hanging out in a parking lot is lame

2. Driving clear to the other side of Columbus is lame

3. That awkward moment when you meet the person you called an illiterate cuntface earlier that day on CR.

4. I give no fucks.

5. I got other shit to do.

would it be ok if i bring the 2yo, as long as there isnt a pedobear lol, to the meets? the wife is in college and i watch the kid. saves childcare money since babysitters make more than i do.

You might want to check out cars and coffee if late nights Fri/Sat don't work for you.

would it be ok if i bring the 2yo, as long as there isnt a pedobear lol, to the meets? the wife is in college and i watch the kid. saves childcare money since babysitters make more than i do.

I use to bring my oldest to car meets and cruises all the time when she was three. I figure I may as well spend as much time with them now, before they start telling me to fuck off later in life.

The statement is often made that few come out to meets or the same people are always the ones to show. So if you dont make it out or never have, why? No car, embarrassment, dont know anyone, no time, you hate everyone on here and your scared you'll attempt a mass murder?

Me, I hate to show up in the suv it seems like I have been driving since forever.

Because Texas...bruh.

I suppose we could alternate...

http://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w351/Pats16Valve/Modface210145431.jpg

3. That awkward moment when you meet the person you called an illiterate cuntface earlier that day on CR.

4. I give no fucks.

1. Fucking Agreed but what are you to do . YOU HAVE A s4 it's a cruising car. You should enjoy driving it. Shit I look for reason to drive my G35.

2. Hanging out in parking lots bull shitting and sipping on iced coffees ftw.

3. Nah everyone for the most part are Ebadasses. MOst people are pretty chill.

4. Ehhh can't really counter

5. Well if you got other shit to do why does any of the other reasons matter?

It depends on the breadth of their knowledge. I've met countless people that said that they know ASL but could only do very few signs.

I know a girl who's hearing impaired, and would be totally deaf without a hearing implant, needless to say she was taught asl at a young age. Her boyfriend who I grew up with has been dating her and learning sign language for at least 5 years now, and her best friend took college courses in Asl. I'd say you're covered.

I don't come to meets because I haven't had anything fast since I sold my last Mustang (except the Buell) until just recently. I was often busy or so stressed out by my job the last couple of years that I never wanted to leave the house (though I have been to a couple gatherings here and there).

That and I'm kind of socially retarded. :fa:

Now that I have remedied the job stress situation and have the Fox on the road I plan to make it out more if fucking spring ever returns.

:yuno: Y U NO WARM, OHIO?

4. I give no fucks.

Umm I'm going to need you to come to a meet so I canmeet the slow sR owner. I met u once but u were about to run a 14 at the track and didn't get to talk to you

4. I give no fucks.

Illiterate Cuntface

:gabe: Roadhouse!