QS&L bike night 04/01/09 - First one of the year

mrbret

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so my buddy and i went there at about 745 to check it out and no one was there. we went to the one by home depot. just wonderin if we were late or early.. let me know

Are you talking about the steak and lube?

Its right by 71.....There was like 200 people there....

so my buddy and i went there at about 745 to check it out and no one was there. we went to the one by home depot. just wonderin if we were late or early.. let me know

LATE!!! :slap:

Nice to put some more faces with names... not that I will remember any of them without repetition. See you all next week!

Oh, and it will be almost 70ºF tomorrow.... anyone game? I am unemployed and have gas money to burn! I could go for a nice long ride from morning till around 4 ish... PM me if you are feeling froggy.

Would like too, but me and my wife have only been riding a short while, as in a month or so. we only have our permits, and i dont think either of us are ready for the highway. maybe a short while longer

let me know when you guys would like to ride sometime.. I live in Dublin off Avery, we can ride the country areas around the area. Hope you guys made it back ok and didn't get lost!

let me know when you guys would like to ride sometime.. I live in Dublin off Avery, we can ride the country areas around the area. Hope you guys made it back ok and didn't get lost!

HAH, we did get lost. we got to 33 okay, then went down it pretty far and wasnt sure where to go when we got there. We got some roads mixed up or we would have been fine. We ended up just taking 670 home.

HAH, we did get lost. we got to 33 okay, then went down it pretty far and wasnt sure where to go when we got there. We got some roads mixed up or we would have been fine. We ended up just taking 670 home.

670?? man you guys went too far.. Cemetary Rd or Davidson.. heh its ok you guys made it back ok. Hows the Interstate? heh.

It was great to meet alot of you and see many of you again! I'll get what pics I have uploaded in a bit.

Those that met me in at McDonalds across from Tuttle...Do you want to make that a regular meet point before heading to QS&L? We can get some alternate routes mapped out.

It was great to meet alot of you and see many of you again! I'll get what pics I have uploaded in a bit.

Those that met me in at McDonalds across from Tuttle...Do you want to make that a regular meet point before heading to QS&L? We can get some alternate routes mapped out.

i thought about that, i don't mind..

That would be GREAT for me :guitar: