Where to shop?

Trouble Maker

Well, I think I've found which camera I want, and I'm not seeing great deals online so I'm considering buying locally. Rather than just get it from some electronics shop, I thought it might be worth it to get it from a camera shop. Any suggestions, I like to shop locally (owned) when I can?

They dont push you into buying anything Jesse. Im there at least 2 times a month. They are more then educated and helpful.

This is exactly what I was looking for in a locally owned, small business, camera oriented shop. I will be stopping by there sometime soon.

I HATE when shops do this. But it is what it is and sounds like everyone is suggesting them so I will take a look there.

Thanks everyone! :megusta:

It is usually only a few dollars, but for my budget, every dollar counts. I have also found that the in store price on a few items was less than the web. So I usually just watch the price as it rings up and if it is more than the web price I ask for the lower price.

Yeah, there more then adequate in making a customer happy. When I bought my 24-105L they rang it up, and I said...Oh the guy on the phone said it was _____, no problem, price adjustment and out the door.

I've asked for a deal on bigger items like lenses and they usually give a better price than even on the web.

The guys at Midwest are Great.

I deal with Dennis in the Rental Section all the time. They are all very knowlegable, and smart.

Their business is a big part of that area of clintonville, and they have chosen to stay there despite thier cramped quarters and need for more space. I will continue to support them for a long time.

Went into Mid West Express today and picked up the Olympus and a few accessories. I had a very pleasant experience there and they were very flexible on price on the small items. Glad I was able to shop at a local place. Even though I don't mind spending more locally at small shops, I was doubly pleased that I didn't spend more that I would have at a chain or online.

Went into Mid West Express today and picked up the Olympus and a few accessories. I had a very pleasant experience there and they were very flexible on price on the small items. Glad I was able to shop at a local place. Even though I don't mind spending more locally at small shops, I was doubly pleased that I didn't spend more that I would have at a chain or online.

Where are the peektars?