Workout/Weight loss thread 2012

AWW$HEEET

Lets hear some current stats and goals. Hopefully your new years resolutions haven't died already.

Stats:

Been working out the last month or so, weighed myself this AM and I am still fat as fuck: 191lbs.

Goals:

Abs

Shred to 170-175lbs

Run some 5k's

Ride some races

Go to pool un-embarassed

Fuck a woman on the back of a jet ski

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabe, you looked like a thin guy, and that's with all the ski gear on. I was thinking like maaaaaybe 155. GLW hitting your goal.

For me:

Look good naked, life goal, always has been. Hasn't been an issue ever. Train and maintain. Eat right and earn the bad food. Train to enjoy the things I do and be able to do them better, ie, snowboarding and work related activities.

I've gained about 15lbs of muscle in the past 2 months - from 205 to 220.

I don't have a goal weight in mind because I don't know what i'll look like at a certain weight - but i want to get ripped. If i had to put a number on it, maybe get up to 250

Gabe, you looked like a thin guy, and that's with all the ski gear on. I was thinking like maaaaaybe 155. GLW hitting your goal.

For me:

Look good naked, life goal, always has been. Hasn't been an issue ever. Train and maintain. Eat right and earn the bad food. Train to enjoy the things I do and be able to do them better, ie, snowboarding and work related activities.

when i went and bought my skis a month ago, the dude said "what do you weigh, like 165?" lul, go up 30lbs buddy. i am as clueless as you joe. idk where all the weight hidin.

Where the fuck are you hiding 190 pounds Gabe?

Now Paul looked like he was so happy to be getting married that he eats a happy meal every morning...

I am currently at 180 soaking wet. I want to get to 190-195 this year and maintain at most my current 12% body fat. I haven't had the time around my work schedule to get the meals in I need to accomplish that goal.

I don't have a goal weight in mind because I don't know what i'll look like at a certain weight - but i want to get ripped. If i had to put a number on it, maybe get up to 250

Lies, to gain one pure pound of muscle takes a shit ton of work. If you really bust ass you might gain a pound a week. You're constipated, in other words, you're full of shit bro.

Lies, to gain one pure pound of muscle takes a shit ton of work. If you really bust ass you might gain a pound a week. You're constipated, in other words, you're full of shit bro.

thats what im sayin. I think i read that it takes 1 week to gain 1/4 or 1/2lb of muscle.

I'm not even sure if someone was on an IV of steroids they could put on 15lbs of muscle in 2 months.

:confused:

Where the fuck are you hiding 190 pounds Gabe?

Now Paul looked like he was so happy to be getting married that he eats a happy meal every morning...

:finger: fffffuuuuu.

Inreality I have gained a shit ton of weight. Mainly due to my back problems won't allow me to have a hard workout..I really should go to the doctors fml

My goal is to lose 30 pounds ...all in the gut. Not sure of my current weight. I'm sure I just lost 2 or 3 pounds right now as I'm on the toilet as I type. Runs ftl

:finger: fffffuuuuu.

Inreality I have gained a shit ton of weight. Mainly due to my back problems won't allow me to have a hard workout..I really should go to the doctors fml

My goal is to lose 30 pounds ...all in the gut. Not sure of my current weight. I'm sure I just lost 2 or 3 pounds right now as I'm on the toilet as I type. Runs ftl

Paul it's all love. If by prodding you with me e-stick you go get your back checked out and lose weight than it will have all been worthwhile.

Than we can eat happy meals but laugh at the fatties because of our metabolic rates being superior.

I started at the end of the summer. Since college I've been heavy. My wake up call for how big I had gotten was going to Cedar Point right before school started. The first ride we got on (Top Thrill Dragster) I watched 2 big people get booted because they couldn't fasten the seat belt. Then I got on and I couldn't get it to fasten myself. Luckily I was right at the limit and the operator was able to latch it for me. The rest of the day went the same way with me unable to buckle the seat belts without help. I'm about 5'7" and probably weighed in around 230 at that point.

I started cutting back on meals and snacks and was down about 8 lbs after the holidays when I fell off the wagon. I'm back on it now and weighed in this morning at 215. My BMI is down one full point since the holidays and my goal weight is 180.

I've run a couple of 5Ks in the past and I want to get back to that condition. From there I want to start putting back some muscle mass to help keep the fat from coming back.

2012 is going to be my year of change. I'm 42 and not in my prime any longer. Back in the day of constant activity I was a lean and strong 165lbs. with a very lean 155lbs when training.

Over the holidays I peaked at 196lbs. HOLY SHIT! I thought. That's 30-40lbs more than I used to be. Dieting and even just plain eating better was barely helping and it seems even just a day or two I'd gain back any fat I lossed.

Working in training for a 5k which I'm at a 5mph clip for 3 miles 3 times a week now, I'm finally jump starting my metabolism. Combined with eating way way better which for me means far less sugar and near zero breads, I'm down 10lbs in just 2-3 weeks. That's even including a full 7 days in Miami on vacation with the family that I just got back from! Hell yeah!!

I'll be working in some lifting starting next week.

Hieght: 5' 9"

High: 196lbs

Current: 186lbs

Goal: 165lbs

Stretch: 155lbs

I don't care how long it takes, but by sometime this summer I'll be either at my goal or damn close.

Sittin at 6ft 180lbs around 10-12% bf with visible abs. Wanna be around 200lbs shredded by summer/fall. It's possible with the right dedication and a shit ton of food. Good thing I have a high metabolism or I'd be a fatty for sure with how much food I put down.

Started a diet on Oct 30th of last year. When I started I was 310lbs. Im now at 255lbs. Haven't felt this good in a long time and I haven't even increased my activity level, yet. Very low-carb (never more than 20g a day and about 15 of that is greans.) NO sugars including natural sugar and no bread and cereal group, which should go without saying. There's a bit more to it, but that's the gist. It's very "Atkinsy".

I had SERIOUS digestive and stomach issues before. They are almost non-existent now and the affects were immediate after starting my diet. My gf started when I did and has lost about 25-30lbs and is lighter than when she was in college, now.

Stopped smoking cigs in October of 2010. I think Im about ready for another CR Boxing Day!

Started a diet on Oct 30th of last year. When I started I was 310lbs. Im now at 255lbs. Haven't felt this good in a long time and I haven't even increased my activity level, yet. Very low-carb (never more than 20g a day and about 15 of that is greans.) NO sugars including natural sugar and no bread and cereal group, which should go without saying. There's a bit more to it, but that's the gist. It's very "Atkinsy".

I had SERIOUS digestive and stomach issues before. They are almost non-existent now and the affects were immediate after starting my diet. My gf started when I did and has lost about 25-30lbs and is lighter than when she was in college, now.

Stopped smoking cigs in October of 2010. I think Im about ready for another CR Boxing Day!

awesome dude, keep it rollin.

I started at the end of the summer. Since college I've been heavy. My wake up call for how big I had gotten was going to Cedar Point right before school started. The first ride we got on (Top Thrill Dragster) I watched 2 big people get booted because they couldn't fasten the seat belt. Then I got on and I couldn't get it to fasten myself. Luckily I was right at the limit and the operator was able to latch it for me. The rest of the day went the same way with me unable to buckle the seat belts without help. I'm about 5'7" and probably weighed in around 230 at that point.

I started cutting back on meals and snacks and was down about 8 lbs after the holidays when I fell off the wagon. I'm back on it now and weighed in this morning at 215. My BMI is down one full point since the holidays and my goal weight is 180.

I've run a couple of 5Ks in the past and I want to get back to that condition. From there I want to start putting back some muscle mass to help keep the fat from coming back.

Let me know if you want a training partner, I need to get back in the gym.

I am the biggest I have ever been and it sucks. Time to workout and injuries have been my biggest issues, but after grad school I will have more time.

Goal: No longer be a fat kid

Current Status:

6'2" 220

I recently got hurt on deployment so I was out of the gym for 6 months. Before I got injured I weighed in at 205 with 7% body fat, benched 315, and leg pressed 950.

My current goals are to get back into the gym and get back to where I was or at least close. I know it will take some time to fully recover but I think I will get back there, I'm at 200lbs now but have gained some fat....My current workouts are just lightweight machines trying to gain my strength back.

I recently got hurt on deployment so I was out of the gym for 6 months. Before I got injured I weighed in at 205 with 7% body fat, benched 315, and leg pressed 950.

:eek:

Edit: Wait, I interpreted that at first as squat, but now realizing you meant press (like you said).