Workout/Weight loss thread 2012

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been since may and the two half marathons since I've really worked out. Topped the scales at around 207 last week. Started my calorie deficit last thursday, currently at 201 this morning. Goal weight is around 180.

Gotta find a new gym though, have they made any policy changes at the urban active/la fitness over on polaris yet? I was very put off my urban active and thier overall managing of accounts

Holy crap. I am more sore today than I remember being in a long time. I just did a brief chest workout, very brief, and hit the bike for rehab work. Felt good to be back in the gym using weights. PT today and then the back workout on Friday. Now I just have to wait until I can do squats and deadlifts again :(

I've learned that I need to check the nuts and bolts holding my elliptical machine together at least once a week or so. If I don't, I don't get a good workout and I spend all of my time in pure pain.

Aaron, maybe some day soon I will feel comfortable working out with someone, but honestly I am terrified of doing it, especially since I have to stop and pant on a regular basis.

I seem to be stuck at the 50lbs lost mark, so I finally worked up the courage to reach out to the personal trainer here at work. She is going to meet with me some time tomorrow to chat. Hope she can help me out, she is a former Olympic alternate, and helped out another guy here I work with a lot.

Just got done meeting with the trainer. She seems to think that I am not eating enough. She wrote out a plan that has me eating a lot more than I do more times a day. In addition, she gave some different stuff to do on the elliptical. She believes that everything she told me will help me get over my plateau, and then she wants to work on my gym phobia a few weeks down the road.