Calling out all Auto-Xers

Cordell

Anyone want to come join May 6th in Cleveland

http://noraracing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4042

This is Columbusracing son! Why drive 2 hours to run, when there is one right here in Columbus :dumb:

http://www.ovr-scca.org/_autocross/schedules.asp

Come to the dark side Kyle, and run here :fa:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Columbusracing son! Why drive 2 hours to run, when there is one right here in Columbus :dumb:

http://www.ovr-scca.org/_autocross/schedules.asp

Come to the dark side Kyle, and run here :fa:

LOL....you never know.

If you pay for my gas I'll come, it's a big reason why I won't be traveling as much as last year.

I plan on going to Pro Solo at Toledo, the drivers event at OVR (SCCA membership is good til 5/31...win), and at least a Wilmington event.

Oh thats who you are? Cool. You had some nice runs in.

Thanks! I just picked up the car before Winter last year and did better than I expected. My best in the first session was a 114.90. I think I finished with a 113.67 in the last session.

I thought it was you because I saw the Toyo R888's.

How was the course?

Lots of cars?

Course wasn't bad, learned alot about my car, not really a alot of people, just cold.

Thanks! I just picked up the car before Winter last year and did better than I expected. My best in the first session was a 114.90. I think I finished with a 113.67 in the last session.

I thought it was you because I saw the Toyo R888's.

Yeah I did a 115.75 in session 1 and 114.8 in session 2, couldn't break the rear end loose in my car to save its life except for that "skidpad" area. Overall considering the cold I wasn't too dissapointed with my first run in this car, but I have some things to improve on. Your car looked like it would be a lot more fun then mine.

Course wasn't bad, learned alot about my car, not really a alot of people, just cold.

Yeah I did a 115.75 in session 1 and 114.8 in session 2, couldn't break the rear end loose in my car to save its life except for that "skidpad" area. Overall considering the cold I wasn't too dissapointed with my first run in this car, but I have some things to improve on. Your car looked like it would be a lot more fun then mine.

115?

Must have been a huge course, pissed I missed this.:fuuuu:

Mine car was very unpredictable. I never felt confident in it so I couldn't really push it.

This was my first full autocross in it. For the first run I had understeer in the first turn followed by oversteer in the middle of the first slalom and suddenly spund. That did not inspire confidence.

I haven't driven it enough to know how it behaves and the cold temps with tires that like heat didn't make it consistent.

That Toyo is a beast of a tire, wish they had been available last year before I got my Kumho's. Mike S. was saying those Toyo's are apparantly stirring up some cry babies so the rules board within SCCA is taking in some public opinion somewhere on the rules about certain treadwear tires as I guess those Toyo's are pushing what a street tire is I guess. Maybe Kale has some better clarification? I can't keep up with any of that stuff anymore.

That Toyo is a beast of a tire, wish they had been available last year before I got my Kumho's. Mike S. was saying those Toyo's are apparantly stirring up some cry babies so the rules board within SCCA is taking in some public opinion somewhere on the rules about certain treadwear tires as I guess those Toyo's are pushing what a street tire is I guess. Maybe Kale has some better clarification? I can't keep up with any of that stuff anymore.

They want to make ST_ classes all 200 treadwear.

This would make the Toyos and Hankooks illegal. Since every manufacture has different ratings for treadwear, it wouldn't surprise me if they just evaluated the tires alittle differently to make it 200.

They want to make ST_ classes all 200 treadwear.

This would make the Toyos and Hankooks illegal. Since every manufacture has different ratings for treadwear, it wouldn't surprise me if they just evaluated the tires alittle differently to make it 200.

Do you live with your parents when you aren't at college?

Scott has R888's

IIRC the hoopla is over the R1R's.

Do you live with your parents when you aren't at college?

Last year, no..I had an internship down in Dayton and lived here.

This year I will, I have an internship up in Cleveland.

Why the random question?