How would you SPEND it?

Avenger1647545502

If you hit the sole and only winning number for that $360 million cash option...what is the FIRST and SECOND thing you would purchase with that money? (I'm assuming the first and second thing you'd buy BEFORE you got the money would be a trust lawyer to set up the claim, and a new cell number to avoid getting new relatives!)

First: My own private island, preferably in the Mediterranean.

Second: Aventador...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably move out of the city, to Canada, or a northern mid-state (WY, MN, WI). Big house with a pond and tons of acreage. Give a few million to each of my brothers and sisters.

It's really hard to think about what I'd buy for myself with that kind of money. Maybe buy a CHL or AHL hockey franchise or maybe stay in Columbus and try to buy a piece of the Jackets. I don't think I'd be the flashy car guy, my pole barn would be filled of mint AE86 and maybe an LFA.

Pay off EVERYTHING in the Family (except my Father in law).

10 each to Parents, siblings

Big ass trust fund for the "Family's" Kids - All schooling paid for

Several M to "Best Friends"

Pay off all debt + new cars to "Good Friends"

Several M each to the Columbus Zoo, Mote Aquarium, Cat Welfare and the Humane Society.

And a Will that stated Smalls got ZERO if she did not obtain a PhD.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Ben and I were talking about this recently and he made a good point. The first thing I would buy is a new identity to avoid the rogue wave of bullshit that came along with winning.

Second? A home(s) in a location(s) of my choosing.

Third? A personal trainer.

I wouldn't buy shit... just continue on each day just like I am now, except I would have no worries about money issues to burden me. Obviously I wouldn't tell anyone I won money, I would just deny it.

Absolutely I would not tell anyone, and deny that shit. Hire a crew of accountants and lawyers. Start my own privet investigator firm and act like its always doing amazing, Giving me the ability to have a solid alibi of how I have more money than normal and why I why I have to travel more than usual. Invest in property. Last buy cars and travel like a boss.:fuckyeah:

1. quit work

2. give parents 50mill

3. give my best friends (5 of them) 10mill each. Under the agreement that we all buy houses on the same block and have fun everyday. (in a warmer state)

4. By my dad a 1966 GTO tripple black (his first car).

bank the rest and live like a boss.

I'd probably move out of the city, to Canada, or a northern mid-state (WY, MN, WI). Big house with a pond and tons of acreage. Give a few million to each of my brothers and sisters.

It's really hard to think about what I'd buy for myself with that kind of money. Maybe buy a CHL or AHL hockey franchise or maybe stay in Columbus and try to buy a piece of the Jackets. I don't think I'd be the flashy car guy, my pole barn would be filled of mint AE86 and maybe an LFA.

Canada would rape you overnight on taxes.

First Ide Buy CR and BAN ANTHONY FOR A WEEK :lol:

Then ide give 50 million to my mom 25 million to my sister and give my brother a 1992 ford taurus stationwagon ... give my best friend 20 million, and a select few friends a few million a piece and buy my own town and have them all on my block :fuckyeah: and well buy a big ass warehouse...that would be my "garage" and stock it from end to end.... and then invest in a big ass buisness and then spend my years doing what ever my crazy imagination could take me.

Buy many acres in rural area build a Shop that would make a race team embarised to show there's Build a 4 or 5 bedroom house (most likely log cabin apperance with all modern options)

Buy:

LEE 1

Build a Bullet replica (real one has gone missing)

Hemi cuda convertable

a few old race cars with historic meaning

The super snake

Then spend my days in my shop working on cars maybe open a hot rod shop that builds like 1 car a year (like the ring Bros)

Guest CARkid

First I'd hire a financial advisor to help manage the large amount of money.

Then I'd divide the money between my family.

Then buy a house with acreage and build a big garage and buy as many cars as Jay Leno