Do you have "names" for your neighbors ?

carl1647545492

We have a few folks in our neighborhood we don't really know (and don't really like) but give them a pet name like "bypass" as in charisma so we know who we are talking about..does any one else do that?

Its really juvenile I know but it gives us a little chuckle.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a family down the street that has 6-7 busted ass vehicles all parked on the street or their yard (they have a driveway) and ride up and down the street on quads with their shirts off in the summer. They are referred to as the "Billies". Otherwise everyone either keeps to themselves or are pretty cool. I like this neighborhood.

I wonder if they have a name for me? :fa:

I have a guy across the street and a couple houses down who is handicap. I call him "handicap guy". He drinks a lot and yells random shit with his windows open and I've been told that he shook his dick at the girl across the street from him a time or two. He drives a Motorsports Edition Dodge Intrepid that is fucking mint.

We have the "crazy weird fucks across the street." They have a check list of everything in their yard that they walk around with every morning and night to make sure all of their shit is there. Everytime they add or move something, he measures how far away from the street it is and changes it 10to times. The guy always wears an orange hunting vest while outside. The guys next door to me were throwing football in their own driveway and hit their own roof with the ball and the guy called the cops on them. Once a little 9ish year old girl waved to him being nice when she was riding her bike past him and the guy screamed at her to never look at him or talk to him or he'll call the cops. And the list of weird shit goes on and on with them.

Other than those people everyone is cool and we call them by their names

We have the crazy weird fucks across the street. They have a check list of everything in their yard that they walk around with every morning and night to make sure all of their shit is there. Everytime they add or move something, he measures how far away from the street it is and changes it 10to times. The guy always wears an orange hunting vest while outside. The guys next door to me were throwing football in their own driveway and hit their own roof with the ball and the guy called the cops on them. Once a little 9ish year old girl waved to him being nice when she was riding her bike past him and the guy screamed at her to never look at him or talk to him or he'll call the cops. And the list of weird shit goes on and on with them.

I would call that dude Boo Radley for sure.

single mom i banged

alternative tattooed family (not kids, just parents)

parents that need to kick their adult children outta the house

arab family that let there small kids run around like hooligans (yeah, my jimmies are rustled)

what is also fun and might be thread worthy is looking at all the wireless connections that my computer picks up and trying to guess which house they come from.

The "wiener kids" are next door, annoying fucking kids that are always on our land (min. 5 acre plots so its not hard to stay on your own) but when our dog gets loose the parents call the cops

Cool old car guy across the road, has had a collection of muscle cars since the 80's all just perfet

the nerd next door, retired very early constantly uses his riding mower to do ANYTHING, or is flying his RC planes.

I have a guy across the street and a couple houses down who is handicap. I call him "handicap guy". He drinks a lot and yells random shit with his windows open and I've been told that he shook his dick at the girl across the street from him a time or two. He drives a Motorsports Edition Dodge Intrepid that is fucking mint.

I LOL'd

okay... there's this total "fun-happy-go-lucky" 30-soemthing dad that lives across the street from me. He's the cheeriest nicest guy in the world....loves his kids, and just acts super positive.

YET,he has earings... WTF... its the wierdest thing.... i dont get it. his wife must just like it that way...

okay... there's this total "fun-happy-go-lucky" 30-soemthing dad that lives across the street from me. He's the cheeriest nicest guy in the world....loves his kids, and just acts super positive.

YET,he has earings... WTF... its the wierdest thing.... i dont get it. his wife must just like it that way...

The marriage is a coverup and he's really a faggot.