Do you have "names" for your neighbors ?

carl1647545492

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i think hes a terrorist" lives across the street from me. Doesnt speak a word of english, i dont think he works, or the wife, but hes old, so who knows...always has random people there, rarely do i see same person more than a couple times so i doubt its family, and for a while he had a big box van coming once a week with dozens of totes going in and out of the house

Next to him is "i have a harley style motorcycle and i need to rev it every fucking saturday morning for an hour". He had some work vans always in the neighborhood until my neighbor called the city on him...lol...so he ripped off the decals and has 2 white work vans. He has daughters, early 20s that are quite easy on the eyes

Then a few houses down is "street racer" with a civic and srt4 (i think the srt4 is gone but i havent looked lately), who always felt the need to take it to redline in 1st gear to go 4 houses to the street to turn and make it out the neighborhood. No respect to keep the exhaust sound down in the neighborhood any time that car was driven. I havent heard it for a while, but then again i havent been listening for it either. My luck, i hear it again tonight. Lol

And my cool neighbor i chat with, and when she goes on vacation wants me to inform her if her 19ish year old son has a party. I told him if theres hot 18+ bitches to invite me and his mom never has to find out

"i think hes a terrorist" lives across the street from me. Doesnt speak a word of english, i dont think he works, or the wife, but hes old, so who knows...always has random people there, rarely do i see same person more than a couple times so i doubt its family, and for a while he had a big box van coming once a week with dozens of totes going in and out of the house

Next to him is "i have a harley style motorcycle and i need to rev it every fucking saturday morning for an hour". He had some work vans always in the neighborhood until my neighbor called the city on him...lol...so he ripped off the decals and has 2 white work vans. He has daughters, early 20s that are quite easy on the eyes

Then a few houses down is "street racer" with a civic and srt4 (i think the srt4 is gone but i havent looked lately), who always felt the need to take it to redline in 1st gear to go 4 houses to the street to turn and make it out the neighborhood. No respect to keep the exhaust sound down in the neighborhood any time that car was driven. I havent heard it for a while, but then again i havent been listening for it either. My luck, i hear it again tonight. Lol

And my cool neighbor i chat with, and when she goes on vacation wants me to inform her if her 19ish year old son has a party. I told him if theres hot 18+ bitches to invite me and his mom never has to find out

lol thats my buddy sean and jenny and jess ( the 2 girls) would beat your ass for fun. lol

But anyways, I dont have nicknames for my neighbors bc i'm not a faggot. I call them by whatever name they have if they give it to me.

Clearly.... if you have nicknames for your neighbors. you are indeed... a buttfucker!!!

Child please!

lol thats my buddy sean and jenny and jess ( the 2 girls) would beat your ass for fun. lol

Just because both of them are twice YOUR size doesnt mean anyone else is scared of them. 6'2" 130# girls do not instill fear in me

:dumb:

I have this family next to me from California the guy tries to play his guitar and smokes pot at all hours of the night and its the worst I've ever heard. When my wife and I got married we told them we would be away for the weekend but have a dog sitter coming by to take care of our dog. This mother fucker called my wife's phone about 5 times to tell her the dog was barking (nothing new she barks at anyone walking by). The last time he called I answered and told him to never call our phones again call the cops or the landlord if he has a problem. The next day he came over with some champagne, I told him to keep it and they should move back to Cali.

"wicked witch of the west" constantly complains about stupid shit to the condo association. Finally after threatening us with a fine $ I called the association and told them "if that bitch has something to say she needs to come say it to my face, i'll set her straight" - last we heard of her.

Wow I must be lucky, the worst thing I have is a guy that lives across the street is so to him self that I never saw him for the first 6 months I lived here and now it will be months before I spot him pulling his truck into the garage and closing the garage door before he ever gets out of the truck. Can't think of a time where I saw more than his shoulders up

We got hot girl (self explanatory) and "truck man". dude starts his loud diesel truck 15 minutes before he leaves for work 7:15am abd lets it idle down for ten minutes anytime he gets home from anything. needs a turbo timer and a lesson on the subject. its annoying.

while I know the names of all my neighbors on my street (12 houses), my wife and I do have nicknames for almost all of them. The guy who lives beside me always has 4 of his buddies over every night. Till one night we noticed they all sit around, watch sports and get high. Old man beside him has a 17 year old grandson that lives with him. Guessing he is a troubled kid. Another house seems to have 2 older couples living in one little house. Not a clue what that is all about. "Bitch driver" flies out of her drive way with out looking all the time. Almost hit our cars a few times. We have "Nosey," the older couple that always seems to try to get in everyone's business. Another we call the "underwear kid" house. For the first couple years anytime we would look over to the house, there toddler kid was standing in the picture window in nothing but his dipper/underwear looking outside. I could go on and on. Love my neighbors, we all get together a long fine. Always joke about what they think or say about us. LOL

"tool bag" right next door that bumps his sound system in his msd tyte tricked out turbo siion xb at 11 at night ...asshole

then the other side theres no one there wooo. dont really know anyone else

Is it a white one with the front lip hanging half way off?

Weve got she hulk and dildo baggins on one side, semper fi freak the fuck out im in the KKK mother fucker across the street and then there is the midnight mower. This guy literally has mounted spotlights to his mower so he can mow well into the night.

Paranoid Schizophrenic Asshole/Two faced fuck/Thief/ and then some. Luckily he is not right next door. My next door neighbors are cool but really keep to themselves. Its a good thing we are all on 5 acre lots.

Too bad you couldn't send the water his way when you were working on your drainage project out there.

and then there is the midnight mower. This guy literally has mounted spotlights to his mower so he can mow well into the night.
This is My "Drunk Teacher" guy....Damn guy mows and blows like 4 times a week from 8-10pm.....Im like really.....SHUT THE FUCKING THING OFF ALREADY!

/Rant.:fuckyeah:

Most of my neighbors are pretty cool. They (mostly) love my Cutlass and Trans am. The ones we have names for are Jesus (because he looks like an old picture of Jesus), Fat people (because they are fat and she likes to wear hot girl closes with no underwear. And it is NOT attractive)