It's here, haters!

Draco-REX

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I got tired of getting pulled over. I was guilty every time but the cops were usually more inclined to pull over a little jap box than a real car. Or maybe it's sheer coincidence I never got a single ticket in my t/a and owned both cars the same amount of time?

I'd believe what you typed if it read "I got tired of being made fun of, so I conformed and started buying LSX cars to fit in." :)

You drive a fucking $30k+ ricemobile. I'm suprised you haven't been victim to sub-orbital space flight with that 30ft high park bench you have on your trunk.

• Upvote 1

You drive a fucking $30k+ ricemobile. I'm suprised you haven't been victim to sub-orbital space flight with that 30ft high park bench you have on your trunk.

No offense but you drive an 8yr old dated in styling GTO that nearly 8yrs ago went for $32k+ with far less creature comforts and some even had $1k in gas guzzler tax. Must be a per pound thing. ;)

No offense but you drive an 8yr old dated in styling GTO that nearly 8yrs ago went for $32k+ with far less creature comforts and some even had $1k in gas guzzler tax. Must be a per pound thing. ;)

Coming from the guy who's "sports car" is a mazda station wagon.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/nxkih3jpg.gif

Maybe someday ben will take you for a ride in his $30k+riceAroni treat and you guys can make a pass around the moon for a photoshoot.

Maybe someday you would have been able to drag Paul's Neon around 270. Not sure if it was running often enough coordinate that but if so, my money would have been on him.

paul dont insult the man, we all know his wifes mini van is faster then that cute wagon .... :lolguy:

Van > Your Accord :gabe:

:dumb: Now you must be high off something.

Love the slight hint of Paul nutswinging btw.

Just still in shock that a grown man drives a banana yellow Pontiac that stickered for over $32k. Besides, we all know Paul's wife has his nuts now so I can't swing off what's no longer there.

Just still in shock that a grown man drives a banana yellow Pontiac that stickered for over $32k. Besides, we all know Paul's wife has his nuts now so I can't swing off what's no longer there.

Atleast it's not a Mazduh :p

Maybe someday you would have been able to drag Paul's Neon around 270. Not sure if it was running often enough coordinate that but if so, my money would have been on him.

please thing ran strong to yearsssss of excessive abuse

:dumb:

Now you must be high off something.

Love the slight hint of Paul nutswinging btw.

I dont think ive ever had a nut swinger... nice!!

hmm touche sir toucheeeeee.