What was the Presidents name in 2001?

DaddyBuiltRacing

You sure it wasn't Barack Obama?

depends on how one interprets the question which is based on the context of how and where it's asked. By that I mean here on CR where grammar and proper English are hardly ever used, then you have the answers one would expect to receive.

President of what?

- Name all the numbers from 1 - 100, which have the letter 'A' in their spellings.

- It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

- It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

Nothing is Greater than God

Nothing is more evil than the Devil

Poor have Nothing

Rich Need Nothing

If you eat Nothing you die

next.

Nothing is Greater than God

Nothing is more evil than the Devil

Poor have Nothing

Rich Need Nothing

If you eat Nothing you die

next.

Fallacious.

Nothing is the absence of a thing. To say that nothing is greater than God or more evil than Satan is to say that no thing is greater or more evil. Therefore, since nothing is greater or more evil, the question cannot be answered as worded. Further, the poor have many things and rich people are usually lacking many things (i.e., they do not all have a 1911 custom built by me).

Tl:dr: The riddle cannot be answered with the word "nothing." :gabe: