What was the Presidents name in 2001?

DaddyBuiltRacing

- It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

Nothing is Greater than God

Nothing is more evil than the Devil

Poor have Nothing

Rich Need Nothing

If you eat Nothing you die

next.

Fallacious.

Nothing is the absence of a thing. To say that nothing is greater than God or more evil than Satan is to say that no thing is greater or more evil. Therefore, since nothing is greater or more evil, the question cannot be answered as worded. Further, the poor have many things and rich people are usually lacking many things (i.e., they do not all have a 1911 custom built by me).

Tl:dr: The riddle cannot be answered with the word "nothing." :gabe:

It can however be answered with the phrase

"Not one thing"

It can however be answered with the phrase

"Not one thing"

No, no it can't. "Not one thing" is not greater than God or more evil than Satan, for it is not a thing and therefore cannot be measured as greater than or less than. You just tried to reword nothing, but it still fails the test.

Examples:

Not one thing is greater than God. This statement can be read as saying that nothing is greater than God or as a suggestion that multiple things are greater than God. The same thing fits with evil.

Poor people don't have one thing, they have many. That is correct, unless the sentence reads as suggesting that the poor don't even have one thing.

Rich people may or may not need one thing. This again depends on a different definition of the sentence and the definition of what people need. Do they need protein? That is one thing.

The president's name in 2001 was and still is Barack Hussein Obama.

How do you know? Maybe he was talking about Vladimir Putin. It's a really poorly worded question which cannot be answered correctly, given the existing information.

Better variations would include:

What was the name of the current US president in 2001?

What was the name of the sitting president in 2001? This one is a trick and incorrectly worded, but it's better.

It simply says ends in gry....not the order of the letters.

For my triple, it says "Gry" which places the letters in a fixed order (it also is incorrect as they decided to capitalize the 'g').

That question is bullshit to begin with. If everyone listened to her, there'd be no janitors, because no one would clean shit up if they had a million dollars

If I had a million dollars I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.

http://application.denofgeek.com/pics/film/lookbacks/office.space/01.jpg