RIP Suzuki

zeitgeist57

So what does this mean for warranties and maintenance stuff? My sister has a Forenza...

edit nvm

Motorcycles, ATVs and watercraft will not be affected. Current owners of Suzuki cars, trucks and sport utility vehicles will have their warranties honored, and parts will reportedly be made available. Suzuki will continue to sell automobiles in other countries, naturally, including its home market of Japan.

Didn't knew Suzuki made car's /trucks... thought that was some kinda sick joke.. wonder if Yamaha, Kawasaki has a car/truck line up now...

The SX4 was basically a rebadged FIAT Sedici, the Verona was a rebadge Daewoo V200, the Forenza was a rebadged Daewoo Lacetti. The Kizashi was, I think, their first non badge engineered car in a long time.

I bought my GTO in 2006 with a loan check that said right on it I could use it to buy any new automobile from a manufacturer approved dealer for personal use only, with a final out-the-door price not to exceed $37,000...except Suzuki. I wondered about their cars ever since. Has to be something wrong that a bank singled them out for exclusion like that.

I bought my GTO in 2006 with a loan check that said right on it I could use it to buy any new automobile from a manufacturer approved dealer for personal use only, with a final out-the-door price not to exceed $37,000...except Suzuki. I wondered about their cars ever since. Has to be something wrong that a bank singled them out for exclusion like that.

Because if you default on your loan we can't get our money back!

Garbage Suzuki cars are Garbage. Stick with motorcycles, ATV's, and Jetski's ya shitbums.

My ATV was awesome. Wish they made a side by side.