Any of you married guys wear a tungsten ring?

Browning

I have one and I like it. Never worry about scratches or taking it off for most jobs I take on (mainly because I dont think about it)

Just get it sized right the first time because you cannot resize that ring, when mine gets wet it can slide real easy off my finger. I wish mine was another incremental size smaller.

I tried on a 10 and it wasn't very hard to get off but felt pretty nice but was a tad loose. 9.5 was tough to get off and obviously tighter feeling. Lady said she recommended the 10 just in case I gain weight. Not sure which to go with

Well like most when its cold my ring is loose and stupid hot it will fit tighter. Its a crap shoot I just know I would rather had mine a little tighter because when I wash my hands or out in a down pour of rain it will slide right off my finger without even trying.

Do none of you guys worry about if you were to to do something to your finger and had to go to the hospital?

If Nathan didn't work on cars, I would have got him one, but that makes me nervous that it can't be cut off.

Not usually worried about it. If I am doing something real heavy I have gloves on and the ring is usually off. I stopped wrenching on cars for a living some years ago but do all my own work in my garage. Have heard plenty of stories from the old guys but just using some common sense goes a long ways.

Do none of you guys worry about if you were to to do something to your finger and had to go to the hospital?

If Nathan didn't work on cars, I would have got him one, but that makes me nervous that it can't be cut off.

Maybe a little but I've never had a problem where I've really had an issue with fingers swelling. Is there another metal that is somewhat as durable when it comes to bending/scratching but wouldn't require the fire department to cut it off lol? I was actual gearing more towards tungsten because I work on cars and stuff

Maybe a little but I've never had a problem where I've really had an issue with fingers swelling. Is there another metal that is somewhat as durable when it comes to bending/scratching but wouldn't require the fire department to cut it off lol? I was actual gearing more towards tungsten because I work on cars and stuff

Man.. now i can't recall if i got him tungsten or not.. Ill ask him in the morning.. I'm pretty sure i got him a titanium.. it definitely has scratches and wear and tear on it.. but it doenst look bad (9 years of wear and tear)

well after some quick googling, looks like BOTH can be cut off. (barring the ER not having the correct equipment)

Tungsten shatters if you hit it in 4 spots with a blunt object. Or it can be shattered with vice grips. Had to have one broken off last year. Was no problem. Titanium is the one that is problematic

I have one and I like it. Never worry about scratches or taking it off for most jobs I take on (mainly because I dont think about it)

Just get it sized right the first time because you cannot resize that ring, when mine gets wet it can slide real easy off my finger. I wish mine was another incremental size smaller.

Yeah make sure its sized right. I lost weight and its a tad loose lol other than that its nice

No, they shatter! 14kt gold is the way to go. Sean didn't want a replacement ring if his did shatter, it kinda defeats the purpose of a wedding ring if you keep getting new ones.

They don't shatter THAT easily.

Got one.

Lift weights with it on, doesn't bother me in the least bit, doesn't scratch and fits well in all conditions, warm and cold, when its cold it does get a tiny bit loose.

I am not sure I would get anything else for the $/durability.

I've been wearing mine for a little over 2 years now and like it. It's taken some hard hits and has never scratched, but it has gotten pretty dull. I haven't tried to do anything with it, does anyone know if tungsten can be polished or if a standard jewelry cleaner would bring it back?

I have one too. Only issue I have had is that I never saw any of them before I got married, then everyone that I know that has gotten married since has them. Not really an issue, but it seems that everyone likes them. I also take mine off when I work on my car and when I am at the gym. I like my finger enough to try and keep it on my hand.