imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

I am going to smash im stock2. this dude is ajoke and this new setup im working on is about to smother babies. IM THE FASTEST C6 VETT IN THE WORLD. and yes i wrote this, im casey miller, and i approve this message.

:lolguy: its on the internet its true

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian is a great tuner.. Guys on corvetteforum always blame the tuner. I didn't mention his name.. I agreed with them because it was easier then having a who has a better tuner battle.

How does that size 8, velcro strapped shoe taste?

Brian is a great tuner.. Guys on corvetteforum always blame the tuner. I didn't mention his name.. I agreed with them because it was easier then having a who has a better tuner battle.

Or you could have manned up accepted the fact that that it was 100% your fault and not let him take the fall for your stupidity...i saw the texts on his phone were you text him at 5pm saying you fixed everything and he said be easy on it until you get the tune finished and then you text him back at 8 pm saying you blew the car up.:fuckyeah:

If I was booked to tune the car after rebuild but was initially blamed on me on CR (and who knows how many other forums) fir the first motor blowing up, I would shove your potato motor up your ass and send you packing. Imstock2 -not good for business

Lol you really have no life. Searching through car forums pulling up questions and shit I asked. Yet you tell me to worry about my benched 402

I will be following up here after I get finished.

I told yal.. Corvetteforums useally blames everything on the tuner. I kept his shop and name our of it.. You think I didn't knew Brian tunes a majority of IPS cars? Like I said I was only agreeing with them. I know brian is kick ass and will be tuning the car yet again after in done building it

I told yal.. Corvetteforums useally blames everything on the tuner. I kept his shop and name our of it.. You think I didn't knew Brian tunes a majority of IPS cars? Like I said I was only agreeing with them. I know brian is kick ass and will be tuning the car yet again after in done building it

:dumb:

I will be following up here after I get finished.

I think that if I was you that I would just say fuck off to this guy. If he had an issue with you he should have just come to you. He is obviously an idiot and doesn't understand cars like he seems to think he does. If he blows the next motor after cranking the boost he might just come after you in court, since that seems to be how he handles everything.....you know, sliming his way into money.

why the fuck would he work with you again? you are bad for his business, you slandered his name, your build is a hodgepodge pile and it is going to blow up. you are the deffinition of dumb, and there is a reason why ips is still in business. cause people like you dont know wtf they are doing, atleast they are smart enough to know that and take their house payment to ips. your father has done you no justice by encouraging you to keep this car and build it. he should have smothered you with a dirty diaper as a child to save the world from enduring your absolutle cluelessness to society

Lol you really have no life. Searching through car forums pulling up questions and shit I asked. Yet you tell me to worry about my benched 402

Searching threw car forums looking for your posts? I commented on it defending brian from the time it was stated...what is so hard about saying the truth, that you were a dumb ass and did what he told you not to do and blew the car up instead of letting him take the fall.

I think that if I was you that I would just say fuck off to this guy. If he had an issue with you he should have just come to you. He is obviously an idiot and doesn't understand cars like he seems to think he does. If he blows the next motor after cranking the boost he might just come after you in court, since that seems to be how he handles everything.....you know, sliming his way into money.

+1000

holy cow, i just can't stop laughing at the thread over on corvette forum. i guess he's just 'playing dumb' to get a response out of people on that forum as well??

Here is the last dyno pull on Matt's car the night he brought it over before doing repairs to the car and adding boost. As you can see I sent the car out with a 11.5 A/F at around 8 psi in the top of the RPM range. To be honest I do not have any text messages from last year. I wiped my phone clean New Years day. I am only going from memory here so I am not going to get in a debate what was said and not said. It seems to me between the boost leaks, exhaust leaks, and a boost controller I remember seeing a text from Matt saying he got the boost as high as 13 psi. What I do remember is telling Matt we need to get the car back on the dyno given the amount of boost increase we were dealing with. He asked me if it was ok to drive it untuned for the increased boost. I explained to him to use caution and drive it easy until we can verify A/F's and timing. With the car making close to 600 wheel horsepower at 8 psi I imagine it had a decent jump in power at 13 psi. Again this is providing that the car did see 13 psi of boost.

Lot's of variables here folks. I can not remember the compression of this motor. Between pump gas, 13 psi, and no tuning up at these boost levels it is hard to say what caused the failure. One would think it it would be over 700 wheel going from 8 to 13 psi.

The purpose of my post here is not to Slam Matt or make excuses as to why he had lost his engine. If someone cares to share this on the Corvette Forum you have my permission. Matt, If I am going to be tuning your new combo again I want to make sure we have all our "T's" crossed and our "I's" dotted so we can do our best to make sure we do not have another engine failure. We also need to make sure all parties are comfortable as well.

Last thing I am going to say here. Let this thread die and come this spring come out and meet some of these people here on the forum. There are number of people who I consider my friend's posting in this thread and are good people. I feel lucky to have a number of them as my friends.

525762_498296820209470_1443298227_n.jpg