Nitrous question

Protection

Those look like the baby NOS solenoids. If that is the case they typically done around 100 hp to the tire regardless of what size jets are in the line.

I used those same NOS solenoids and felt a huge difference between the 100 and 150 pills. No dyno numbers for proof though :fa:

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone want this kit? I'm getting rid of the nitrous. I don't know what I can do to remove it other than plugging the holes and getting another fuel rail. I would trade everything I got for the factory or corvette cam covers and like 50$ or sell outright if someone helps me return it to stock.

Anyone want this kit? I'm getting rid of the nitrous. I don't know what I can do to remove it other than plugging the holes and getting another fuel rail. I would trade everything I got for the factory or corvette cam covers and like 50$ or sell outright if someone helps me return it to stock.

I have ls2 covette covers and I can help you return it to stock within 20mins! Pm me

Btw I'm in grove city as well. Orient to be precise.

I don't know if you have seen any of this guys threads or not, but I wouldn't let that fuck tard look at my car let alone work on it!!

Inb4 Matt helped me remove my nitrous kit and the car ran itself into a gaurd rail and blew the motor up and I can't help but blame Dyno Brian!!

I'm pretty machanically inclined. It's not like I'm going to let a complete stranger yank shit off my car while I sit in a lawn chair and sip lemonade through a straw. I was just unsure about the fuel rail. The nitrous scares people as I work at a dealership and I will be reselling it during the summer once I clean it up a bit.

You'll just have to put the schrader valve back into the end of the fule rail when you remove the line.

this...

You take off the line, put a schrader valve in with the same tool you would use on a car tire, and be done with it. You can get a schrader valve and tool from just about any parts store....