Mid-Ohio HPDE / Lapping Day Confirmed!

theweiser1

Thanks for the input guys! We are still working out the details. We should know shortly about the extra track time. We will consider the suggestion of 3 groups of 33 vrs 4 groups of 25. Thanks for the suggestion! If we can safely do 3 run groups I'm all for it, as i will be out there with you and would want the most track time for dollar as well.

However I do know what it feels like to go a full session with so much traffic its not fun at all and I don't want that to happen.

Shawn

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Less than 1 month away!

We have limited availability in each run group so if you have not registered please do so asap.

https://autointerests.com/events/444

Also if you paid a deposit but haven't paid the remainder due make sure you do before or on May 17th. Its the last day for early registration.

From AutoInterests website:

$235 per car for registrations received by May 17th, 2013.

$275 per car for registrations received on or after May 18th, 2013.

See you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Since Yasmin is driving all I really have to do is make sure I've got some sort of booster seat setup for her as the race seats are a little low for her to see over the wheel.

Might swap pads as they're getting thin...doubt she's going to be using them up much though.

Since Yasmin is driving all I really have to do is make sure I've got some sort of booster seat setup for her as the race seats are a little low for her to see over the wheel.

Might swap pads as they're getting thin...doubt she's going to be using them up much though.

is she going to be in the Porsche? if so i will say now that i have no problem losing to a girl!

is she going to be in the Porsche? if so i will say now that i have no problem losing to a girl!

Yes but it's been like 5 years since she's been in a car on track and she's never driven a rear engine car in a performance environment. Not to put her down but I'm not expecting much pace out of her with all of the new "stuff" going on.

Can you rent helmets at these?

Generally speaking, no. However I can get two and make them available for $30 for the entire day. They are large and xlarge.

Let me know if you want one.

Thanks

Shawn

Sounds good this is for a friend. He will rent one or two for the day.

Zack

Look for the Blue Mustang GT (the one in the pictures above), and a red and black car trailer being pulled by a red and grey Mercury Mountaineer. I will have two if you need them.

Also I spoke with Jason and we will have the schedule out this weekend! We only have 5 spots left in Intermediate and 5 in Advanced available.

http://autointerests.com/events/444

Thanks,

Shawn

I think I need to bring a race driver on under salary so some of my toys can see these events, again I'll be out of town so will miss all the fun :(

I think that's the answer to how fast is fast enough. If you feel like you need to hire a driver to hit the track at an HPDE, your car is too fast/expensive/whatever. Beater racing FTW.