Any of you into growing and/or eating superhots?

Browning

Been piling up seeds the last few weeks to make sure I have plenty next year for salsa, sauce, powder, etc. I have a few plants out now but got them late and will need to overwinter them. Not much of a tolerance yet and can't eat whole pods but one day it'll happen. Eating a slice here and there or some on food burn me up pretty good. Almost out of ghost pepper powder which is hot, but there are plenty more hot peppers out there. Hoping to sell some plants locally next year as well.

The plants I have growing now are butch t's, moruga's, jay's ghost/scorpion, scotch bonnet and chocolate scotch bonnet

I have some Ghost Chili powder that I bought from Cajohns. I add it to curry chicken when I make it and it is amazing. It'll light your ass up, though.

I add it here and there to just about anything. Got it from a guy on a chile fb group that made it. You're right, it will light your ass up.

That's false. They've been claiming that for over a year now with nothing to back it up. From $30k and waiting on Guinness(when it doesn't even cost that much) to private testings with no proof. Let's just say that pepper is being marketed extremely well. Reports of it not being stable and the pods vary plant to plant. It's apparently hot, but it's not #1. That spot belongs to the Trinidad Scorpion "Moruga" despite Guinness still showing the Trinidad Scorpion Butch T as #1

Been growing Ghosts for two years now, and grew some Scorpions this year. Also have TONS of Habaneros and Scotch Bonnets. Habanero plants produce like CRAZY, it seems. I can't hardly eat any of them, but I have a lot of homies that love them, so I make hot stuff for my dudes to mow on.

Start cooking with them. Makes powders and such. I am having to have a shitload next year. m Ghosts alone I have 200 or so seeds. I'll be starting a handful in the next couple of days to grow indoors with the plants I currently have that need overwintered :)