New PB and Big Thank You

wagner

Ran a new personal best today 11.23@120 with a 1.55 60' all thanks to Cordell.

Cordell did a great job in helping design my new set up and install the really difficult stuff. Without him the car would not be running nearly as good or fast as it is.

I would also like to thank:

Brady at PPC for all his help over the years getting the car where it is

IPS for the deals on parts

Brian Turner for all his help

I guess its time to start working towards the next milestone, at 10 second pass :fuckyeah:

Those of you who have spent much time with Brian know he's a pretty reserved person, and to see how excited he was coming out of the car after that pass was really fun for me. It has been nice having something to work on I didn't have to pay for, and he let me treat like it was mine. Car worked out really well today, and we all had a lot of fun.

Go to an event where ray runs. brian is so many places that you would swear he has a twin.

I second this, I have seen brian bust his ass to turn rays car around between rounds and still be on the media side of things getting video and photos of other racers.

Those of you who have spent much time with Brian know he's a pretty reserved person, and to see how excited he was coming out of the car after that pass was really fun for me. It has been nice having something to work on I didn't have to pay for, and he let me treat like it was mine. Car worked out really well today, and we all had a lot of fun.

I've seen fat kids sitting in front of cake that weren't as happy.

Like a kid on Christmas.

Thank you all for the kind words, but Scott really deserves the credit.

I'm a very humble person. I was raised under the banner that hard work and dedication will yield results.

The fact that all these great people helped me reach a goal is great. I could not have done this without them.

Scott and I were talking about the next steps for the car and we want to tickle the 9's while still keeping it streetable.

The car really did everything I wanted and more today. I have more work to do as far as learning HOW to tune it and make it work.

Wait until we set this bitch on kill, records will be set, feelings will be hurt, and parts are going to be hurt :fuckyeah: