Daytons first Sunday ride of '09?

NinjaNick

Dude, I don't know of any 2 people that talk a lot that don't get pissy with eachother now and then. Don't get mad if I go off on you now and then if you tick me off. It's human nature that people retaliate back at someone to defend themself. If I've said something assholish to someone I would expect them to fire back. I don't crack on people too much though because I'm a little pass that age, unless I'm REALLY close to them, like seeing them EVERYDAY. I've never talked to someone with a personality like yours honestly. I know you mean well, but if it ticks me off I'll always say something. I don't get mad really unless I tell someone to stop and they don't. So don't worry about my post; it's all good dawg. Holla. :cool:

Edited by NinjaNick

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm good. Brad called me out so I had to say something.

I'm not mad, I'm sure next time I see ya we'll laugh and it'll be cool...

Just think of what Jarvis thinks of me...He probably thinks I'm king asshole because all I do is bash his dirt riding skills....err is it street riding....Hell I dunno I can't figure out which one he does..:D

I will hopefully be in for tomorrow I cant find my debit card and have no cash. I think i left it at work which blows but hopefully i find it unless someone wants to spot me a tank of gas and a drink and ill pay you back.

Ugh. I wasnt supposed to work tonight but duty calls. Hopefully I can get off around 8am and go snag a couple hours of sleep before meeting up. If not, have fun guys and maybe I can catch a group ride before the 8th of May.

Damn JT is up early. Im only up because the damn dog kept gett me up and wouldnt go back to sleep. Todays ride might have to be toned back a notch if the weatherman is right. According to weather.con, its going to be windy starting aroung one lasting thru the afternoon :(

Damn JT is up early. Im only up because the damn dog kept gett me up and wouldnt go back to sleep. Todays ride might have to be toned back a notch if the weatherman is right. According to weather.con, its going to be windy starting aroung one lasting thru the afternoon :(

Haha...I'm up because I first opened my eyes at 8am and I was burning up. Turned the A/C down and decided to just get up. I'll take a nap this evening. I'm tired as hell. Didn't get to sleep until 3am. Also Brad, I rode 2 up in horrible wind yesterday, it was a BITCH, but I just didn't give a shit. :)

JT is up WAY too early, fug that.

x2. Doesnt need to be clean to go fast...

I'm going home now to snag a couple hours of shut-eye before meeting up.

GEt some sleep...and you better be out Zach...and I would hate to see you wreck that nice new paint job this early in the year.

and BTW...Good thing my bike is clean....I dont know how to go fast.

I am up and my bike will be dirty. I'm too tired to clean it.

Cleaning a Kawi isnt going to make it look any better :p

x2. Doesnt need to be clean to go fast...

Mine does. it wont run otherwise. the cleaning is part of the pre-ride inspection:cool: