College Football Thread v3.0

Dr. Pomade

Anyone want 1 ticket to tomorrow's game? Its a student ticket and would be face value. Call or text me 740-272-1191

So I've been texting with you and want this ticket..... The problem is I am in Indy (live here) and the ticket is in CBUS.

Anyone coming to the game that can bring the ticket for me with them??!?!? Pretty please?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've been texting with you and want this ticket..... The problem is I am in Indy (live here) and the ticket is in CBUS.

Anyone coming to the game that can bring the ticket for me with them??!?!? Pretty please?

Drive back and get it. Face value for a student ticket is cheap, and indy isn't that far.

From what I remember they are spinning his comments now. He never wanted UF in OVER OSU, he was making the case that UF was the best 1 loss team in the country and was railing against Michigan. He made tons of references to winning the conference being a qualifier to getting in.

There wouldn't be a bad seat in that stadium, I'd think.

I'm really psyched for this game. It's like a bowl game, only not. Definitely a playoff-like atmosphere. Love that it will be in a dome, fast track, in prime time. Doesn't get much better than this.

Please don't let Michigan State play spoiler to Ohio State in last BCS season like they did in the first BCS season.

Please don't let Michigan State play spoiler to Ohio State in last BCS season like they did in the first BCS season.

This. Not only for this reason but to keep the fucking SEC out of the title game. They've been crying all week since Bama lost that ANY 1 loss SEC should be in the title game no matter what. I want to keep them out so bad.

This. Not only for this reason but to keep the fucking SEC out of the title game. They've been crying all week since Bama lost that ANY 1 loss SEC should be in the title game no matter what. I want to keep them out so bad.

It would make my weekend if we confirmed no SEC team made it in! Haha

There wouldn't be a bad seat in that stadium, I'd think.

I'm really psyched for this game. It's like a bowl game, only not. Definitely a playoff-like atmosphere. Love that it will be in a dome, fast track, in prime time. Doesn't get much better than this.

Are you here in indy? Lucas oil is a good venue!

I am going to go and try and scalp last minute. Seen quite a few tickets for under $80 (single tickets).

Are you here in indy? Lucas oil is a good venue!

I am going to go and try and scalp last minute. Seen quite a few tickets for under $80 (single tickets).

Negative, my good man - though I wish I was. Drink a few brews and scream your head off for me. Report in on the atmosphere, etc. when you're able and if you're so inclined. Bonus points for every post that includes a pic.

Lucas is the nicest stadium I have been to. We watched a Browns/Colts preseason game there this year and left very impressed.

Anyone watch the OSU/Oklahoma game? The ending was pretty sweet with Oklahoma coming away with the win. I am watching Baylor/Texas right now until the SEC game starts. It's funny how Baylor was NC bound just a couple weeks ago and now suddenly no one in the media even speaks their name.

Negative, my good man - though I wish I was. Drink a few brews and scream your head off for me. Report in on the atmosphere, etc. when you're able and if you're so inclined. Bonus points for every post that includes a pic.

Still rocking my flip phone so nothing live. I am taking my new gopro hero 3 though.... :)

Lucas is the nicest stadium I have been to. We watched a Browns/Colts preseason game there this year and left very impressed.

Anyone watch the OSU/Oklahoma game? The ending was pretty sweet with Oklahoma coming away with the win. I am watching Baylor/Texas right now until the SEC game starts. It's funny how Baylor was NC bound just a couple weeks ago and now suddenly no one in the media even speaks their name.

No, didn't see that result! WTF Ok State? They choke about as much as Clemson.

Yeah, a month ago all we heard about was the Baylor Armageddon that would inevitably reign down upon poor little Buckeye Nation. Now? *crickets* Though I'd like Baylor to win so that Texas (or Oklahoma or whoever) gets the automatic bid to the BCS.

I've been doing work so I haven't watched any of the games.