College Football Thread v4.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Nissan Rogue commercial would be intolerable if it wasnt for the hot brunette chick driver.

No, its just intolerable.

Since it jumps on trains it should have no problem jumping the curb in the drive through.

This Nissan Rogue commercial would be intolerable if it wasnt for the hot brunette chick driver.

Dr. Bravo, is there some sort of psychological rational behind running the same goddamn commercial over and over and over and over and over and over and over again? Cant figure out why all these company's keep running the same shit every 10min, as I recall they never used too...

And while the Brunette chick was hot, she had that "Im a Boss ass Bitch" look to her...fail

Seeing Baylor lose was the icing on my entire vacation. ESPN worked so hard to get Baylor to jump OSU and then when they lost they completely fell off the face of the earth. Now they lost to fucking UCF. Priceless.

Although, UCF is a damn good team. Only loss of the season was to South Carolina and it was by 3 pts.

?? Cook was better than he was against OSU

Posted right after the pick 6. Wasn't expecting Stanford to dominate, but that gave MSU a look. I didn't catch the 2nd half but they obviously made up for that error.

+1 on Baylors loss. Made me smile.

Who didn't see that coming honestly? I never expected him to receive one, I believe he played too many snaps this year.

I believe he was injured another season and the NCAA has allowed players to combine them in the past. We all know they do what they want

I think OSU and fans were grasping as straws here honestly. Sucks to see his career at OSU end the way it did, but at least he has a degree to fall back on.

The Under Armour game is today at 4pm if anyone is interested in watching it. I think some the Glenville kids are supposed to announce?

Well, it's already been mentioned but I heard it again this morning. Spence is obviously out and Roby most likely isn't going to play with a knee injury from the B1G title game. Grant is supposed to play through his back issue. Time to see how good some of the freshman really are.

One other thought. Why the hell are the OSU/Clemson game and the Mizzou/other OSU game being played at the same time? I'd like to see both of them damn it!

I believe he was injured another season and the NCAA has allowed players to combine them in the past.

We have actually had some kids apply for and receive this in the not too distant past. Tyler Moller, Jordan Hall come to mind, as well as David Lighty on the basketball side. Hell, I feel like Moller was here for like 8 years.

I believe he was injured another season and the NCAA has allowed players to combine them in the past. We all know they do what they want

He was injured his freshman season. Missed the first 3 games due to NCAA clearinghouse stuff. Played the next 4 but was injured pretty early on in the Wisconsin game. Missed the last 5 of the regular season but played in the Sugar Bowl. People seem to think if OSU would have sat him in the Sugar Bowl it really would have helped as the injury would have then been considered "season-ending."

So it was far from "grasping at straws." Dude missed the equivalent of a full season due to injury, more than a full season if you add the NCAA stuff and never took a regular redshirt.

And apparently this is a B1G decision, not NCAA. Either way, neither of them has been kind to OSU recently.

The Under Armour game is today at 4pm if anyone is interested in watching it. I think some the Glenville kids are supposed to announce?

Glenville kids and a bunch of other OSU commits/targets are at the Army All-American game and that's on Saturday.

Only OSU commits in the game today are OL Jamarco Jones and LB Raekwon McMillan. No real OSU targets in the game.

If you're somewhat decent at basketball and stay for more than 2-3 years people will think you were there a decade. Like Aaron Craft. Really young face, in his true senior year, people think he's been here since the Scoonie Penn days...lol.

Jerry Macnamara from Syracuse is another college basketball player that felt like he was there a decade.

Erik Smith now delaying his announcement, says he will visit Michigan and Michigan State...

"Alex Gleitman ‏ @ alexgleitman2m

Smith apparently delaying announcement to visit # Michigan and # MichiganState"

What do you make of this? Ted Ginn Sr doing some more trolling, trying to get coaches in to visit and show them younger, less touted guys? Or has the staff told him there isn't room, maybe a different kid committing or what?

BTW I know you mentioned Quin Blanding, wasn't he committed to Oregon? I was watching the all star game today and they had him going to Virginia.