Post your AMMO deals you find

nurkvinny

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I picked up one brick of the Blazer .22 I bought online at Cabelas at week. I placed 4 orders, cleared my cache like I have before with each order. Only one order came in. The guy said I had 3 canceled orders. In the notes of each order, it says customer changed their mind, refund issued. Damn it Jim, you got me. Bummer.

Today I picked up one brick of the Blazer .22 I bought online at Cabelas at week. I placed 4 orders, cleared my cache like I have before with each order. Only one order came in. The guy said I had 3 canceled orders. In the notes of each order, it says customer changed their mind, refund issued. Damn it Jim, you got me. Bummer.

Same exact thing happened to me. Sux

I got two at least...

Got cancellations on the other 4 as well...

Have to outsmart them again next time.

lol when you have people doing this shit and bragging about it, then you have people complaining and eventually cabela's start checking and cancelling people's orders.

http://rugerforum.net/ammo-dump/88735-need-some-advice-ammo-cabelas-official-thread-26.html#post1184209

Just realized you were probably referancing the stuff in your link, more so than trying to beat up on the CR posts about ordering more than 1.

FYI, .22 is back on the shelf today at cabelas.

lol I was just saying, when you find a glitch in the system that doesn't catch multiple orders you keep it to your self, tell it to your friends, try to keep it from spreading. When people start bragging about it on public forums and mass media, everyone else will catch on, it will spread like the plague. Cabela's customer service will get complaints, probably many pissed off people that couldn't get 22LRs because people placed 50 orders... etc. Eventually Cabela's will catch on and try and fix the problem. Here is a work around. Multiple orders from the same IP gets flagged, orders gets checked and multiple orders cancelled. They don't do it via the account. Next time change your IP address before reordering. :)

If people are getting to work for them, that's great. Where it was more relaxed before, now we are seeing more people getting tapped for multiple orders, reguardless of how they are doing it.

For something like this, I say do what they will let you. If you don't get it, you tried.

This isn't entirely true. I always order a box of .22's for myself and from the same IP I'll order a box with my wife's account and we always get both.

I have never got flagged for making 2 or 3 of the same order. I ordered 3 100rds boxes of the winchester PP 22lr last week and i picked them up at the store yesterday. Maybe the trigger is 4 orders?

• Casper unpinned this topic