Post your AMMO deals you find

nurkvinny

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Next week Cabelas is having some sort of military/vet pricing that is equivalent to the employee discount I guess. Im not 100% sure on the details but if its anything like my girlfriends employee discount you can get some great ammo deals. I picked up Hurters 9mm for like 12.50 a box on it.

Ammoman has Russian 7.62x54R tins (440 rounds) for $110 shipped. Good ammo at a good price. This ammo is on the "endangered" list, IMO, and I suspect it won't be imported much longer.

Update: Just received my order today - 1980 vintage light ball from factory 188 (LVE in Novosibirsk)! They had a sticker over the factory number in the ad so I wasn't sure which factory I was going to get. 188 is a Bonus. :)

The factory 188 produces some of the best ammo in Russia. They produced all of the 7N1 sniper ammo as well as the "Target" and "Extra Match".

Edited by jjjxlr8

Ammoman has Russian 7.62x54R tins (440 rounds) for $110 shipped. Good ammo at a good price. This ammo is on the "endangered" list, IMO, and I suspect it won't be imported much longer.

Agreed. I used to buy it for $69 a can. Aim Surplus has it too. It's a nice drive to Middletown.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A76254R

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've been doing my orders through them. Great place. I may try out their brass trade in option on the next order. Anyone tried it yet?

I have been saving up to try this also. I have shot about 500 rounds so far of there 9mm and its been great through the P07 duty.

9mm, $11.28 per 50 shipped free to your door, no tax.

http://www.freedommunitions.com/9mm-115-gr-RN-p/fm9r115r-b0500.htm

Ordered some this afternoon, and already have the shipment confirmation.

That's who I've been using for the past few buys. Great deals, especially when they have free shipping. I've made three 1000 round purchases of various calibers and couldn't be happier. On their free shipping deals it takes about 5 days to get them.

• Casper unpinned this topic